Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 7 of 84

I agree with Njall. Though the 10% might work, - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Dec, 2015 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
15th Dec, 2015 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 7

This is The Cynic, over...

Aye I'm good with being navigator and a back up pilot. I can also use gunner once we get some arms on the ship.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

I was looking at that SRD last night. Was not sure how relevant the information was to our current game.

16th Dec, 2015 - 6:42am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

How does everyone want to handle reward payouts?

We should stow some away for the ship. What do you guys think will be a good percentage?

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

I would say we divide it 8 ways. 10% for each crew member and the remaining 30% is for ship mortgage, repairs and upkeep..

16th Dec, 2015 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

I like the 8 way split, but:
Perhaps the first priority ought to be the ship costs. After all, the ship is our home.
Put any earnings into the mortgage payments/fuel/life support/maintenance first.
When that's paid off divide the remainder into equal shares - 1 for each crew member, 1 or 2 for ship contingencies.

Another question is how do we handle front money for speculative trade? Everyone puts in what they want to risk, equal shares, whatever is in the ship fund?

* The SRD has the core rules for MgT ( minus things like specific careers ), so it gives the parameters for stats and skills, explains skill chains, gives thumbnail descriptions for what a skill allows. A lot of the answers to rules questions are in there.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Might be better off assigning someone as CFO.

Who has a pension as an additional source of income?

One question I am having trouble with is figuring out the date and how long we have been doing what we have just done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2015 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 7

The Referee relays...

international QUOTE
One question I am having trouble with is figuring out the date and how long we have been doing what we have just done.

The imperial calandar uses 365 days but does not have months to it. The first three digits before the hyphen represent the day of the year while the digits after the hyphen represent the year.

So currently the date in game is 011-1115 which means it is the eleventh day of the 1115th year. You started off 002-1115 (The second day of the 1115th year. You can find an Imperial Calendar on the Traveller Wiki.

Usually on the line below the date I put the time (24hr format)

011-1115
1500hrs

Would mean it is the eleventh day of the 1115th year at 1500hrs (3:00pm) standard time.

16th Dec, 2015 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

I agree with Njall. Though the 10% might work, probably be better to set it aside first and then divide up the rest of the monthly earnings.

Will the referee let us know when bills are due?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,