Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 2 of 5

JB, needed three pages. I made three that - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review
A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 2

Ah damn...well I already made the other two posts. Was wondering where that thread went, thought I went crazy. Well guess I'll wait on it then but I know some people are interested. I figured when I get the story up anyone who is really set on giving a try would make the character, that's who would be actually committed or not.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2015 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

While I understand your enthusiasm and appreciate you creating thoughtful Threads about your prospective Role-playing Game we do have a number of Review Threads here that never got off the ground simply because there was not enough serious interest. Hence from the beginning I mentioned a careful reading of How To Be A Dungeon Master to know all involved. Once you get a second active Player interested I will move it back with its own customization so it isn't mixed up with the current Pathfinder Role-playing Game.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Alright sounds good I'll be on the prowl then. See if some people I'm playing with are interested then.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

I would be interested I joining! I'm brand new to Pathfinder and just recently picked up a D&D core rulebook ver 3.5 that I am stumbling through, but I would not mind being a part of this, if you don't mind my freshness (As in noobishness).

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

NichiHawkins, do not let your inexperience be the reason you do not enjoy what you do. "Learning the Ropes" can be some of the most rewarding play time you can have. The great thing about these forums, are that there are many who are willing to share their experience and even coach or mentor players in your position. Me (Malcolmshaw), I am one who loves to teach and help, it makes for a better playing experience.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That's refreshing to hear! I know some like a fast paced game and I would hate to anchor anyone down, but I enjoy learning. Are Pathfinder rules and character builds same as D&D?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2015 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review - Page 2

It seems Arthos has two specific Players ready to participate in this Role-playing Game so I have moved his Threads to the Pathfinder Board.

Malcomshaw and NichiHawkins you can start creating your Character with this: Arthos's Pathfinder Campaign Character Creation.

Arthos, I need clarification on this Thread: Arthos's Pathfinder Campaign. Are you the only one that Posts there since you have an Actions Thread?

Now that the game Threads are available this Thread is only for Reviews of this Role-playing Game.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

JB, needed three pages. I made three that were moved. One was the character creation, one was that campaign page (My Dungeon Master page basically), and the other should be a character action page. I labeled them pretty easily enough I thought. Trying to keep things as simple and clean cut as possible.

Also Nichi for the most part it's converted and simplified. I really recommend downloading the core rulebook in pdf format. Keep to core races and classes and make sure you read the first post about he campaign setting. I don't want to limit anyone at all but there are some dangers in this world so keep that in mind. Magic is outlawed and the Romarian empire seeks to eradicate it, or rather limit it to their control to prevent another scar in the world. Only ones permitted to use magic are clerics chosen by the divine churches and others under the rule of the empire (Think inquisitors) although due to this limitation many cults and rebelions have started where pro magic supporters and users have been working beneath the scenes to keep strong in their magics and culture and attack these oppressors.

That is common knowledge though as this has been the case for over a millenia.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,