Nichihawkins Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Nichi did you still need help making a character? - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jan, 2016 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Nichihawkins Introduction - Page 2

NichiHawkins, first you need to show your interest by replying to his review thread: Arthos's Pathfinder Campaign Review. This extra step is necessary because Arthos hasn't actually started the game yet - he needs two players to start.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Nichihawkins Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nichihawkins

Dark Sun. That is a system that has not been brought forward to 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, or 5.0. How familiar are you with the setting?

Looking forward to meshing ideas and enjoying your insights. Welcome.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nichihawkins Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Besides the books (Novels/stories) I am not very familiar at all. Actually I have not played any of the D&D games as of yet. I just recently picked up a 3.5 core rulebook and trying to get familiar with it. I like fantasy based games and this seems to be one of the most popular to find people playing. I grew up on gurps, palladium books and board Role-playing Games, but I am now trying to get back into it.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Nichihawkins

Read Pathfinder, you can download pdf's pretty easily. The Dungeon Master guide is the same book. It's called the core rulebook. It's very simliar to 3.5 but simplified. For instance, humans' have a little extra perk to them over 3.5 that makes sense. Skills are simplified so rather then spot, search, listen, it's just perception. So you can have higher rolls by putting your stats into just one rather then three. It also a lot of fun in my opinion and a lot of unneccisary headache erased. If your interested please make it known. I just need one more player and I can start. It's much more story based over numbers. I want you to feel connected to the player and the world your living in rather then thinking, how can I min/max this situation and break the rules of physics and what not. It's a game but also a world I hope to bring to life and get many, many more people to play in it making a populated world full of adventure and danger, even with party against party if that comes through the role play.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2015 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Introduction Nichihawkins

Hi NichiHawkins, just to let you know all discussion here is public and contact information sharing is not allowed. There is a private message system for upgraded members. Questions about creating your character should be kept within the create character thread.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Writer and producer eh? We are among comic book royalty then? wink.gif Welcome to this neck of the online woods.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nichihawkins Introduction - Page 2

Did you get your wizard rolled up or do you still need some more help? Just drop me a note and I will assist you how ever I can.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nichihawkins Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Nichi did you still need help making a character? Wasn't sure if you were interested or not but I'm always accepting players and any starting ground will do fine be you new or old to the game. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nichihawkins Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,