Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions
A Friend

Please post here for any in character actions. I wanted to keep the boards to only three so if you wish to strategize or talk amongst yourselves in character please do it here. I'd like to see the relationships grow and build up through actual role play and not Out of Character: conversations as filler. I'm not against Out of Character: as long as In Character: comes with it, of course. As always, thanks for playing and I do hope you enjoy your adventure!

Rather off topic, but...
"This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Actions Player Campaign Pathfinder Arthos

Jetrothal walks through town listening to rumors and getting a feel for the town. HE is new here and is listening for something that may help him become a great adventurer.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 10th Jan, 2016 - 2:00am

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Jetrothal, please roll a perception check. That is the equivalent to listen, search, spot, etc. Afraid their all bundled into one and it's also your gather information as well. Thank you, just edit, no need for a new post.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Well I tried to make the perception roll but it did not show up so here I am rerolling it so that you get the roll

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jetrothal will ask someone who "Gold tooth" is. He will also try to gather more information as to who was attacked and by what.

11th Jan, 2016 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
Solange
Mesmerist Cult Master ...
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Sixth Sister says...

Solange rides up to the gates of Jaren's Hold, observing its features from the outside. The wall would be a benefit and the single gate would give a good view of the comings and goings, particularly to see if a certain merchant and his band of thugs enter town. She looks around for other entrances and any other defensive features that can be seen from outside.

She hails the guards at the front gate asking to enter stating her business as seeking refuge and work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2016 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Solange
Mesmerist Cult Master ...
Character
Novice / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Player Actions

Sixth Sister says...

Solange regretted not packing heavier clothing, but it wasn't her fault. There is no way the merchant would cross the whole country to find her. It was best to stay in these simple clothes, her other layer would be too recognisable.

"Don't get your hopes up," she replies with a smile. She kicks her horse forward and begins taking in the sights, sounds and probably the smells of this fort.

She makes a mental note to muddy her skin next time to avoid attention.

Solange Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+7): 19 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2016 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign Player Actions D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Jetrothal will look at the commander, " While I am just one person as of now I am hoping to meet up with others and get a group together to possibly go look for this "Goldtooth" if that is what you would like."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Arthos' Pathfinder Campaign, Player Actions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.