Erichoward Introduction

Erichoward Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jan, 2016 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Erichoward Introduction
A Friend

Erichoward Introduction

Hello All, my name is Eric. I am fairly new to the Dungeons & Dragons world only been playing about 6-7 years. I look forward to future games with y'all and hope to have a good time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Erichoward

Welcome D&D Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all D&D Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] D&D / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Erichoward Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi EricHoward! Nice to have you here ready to play D&D. Horde gave you all the tips but if you tell me the specific version you are interested in I can assist. You can also ask questions here if you are unsure about anything.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Erichoward Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Erichoward

I tend to venture in the world of 3.5 specifically, not a fan anything other than that.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Erichoward

You will be in KNtoran's game then. Please start here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2016 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Erichoward Introduction
A Friend

Erichoward Introduction

Yes I have a 3.5 campaign I am currently running Roll up a character and join in on the fun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Erichoward Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,