Stephenc Introduction

Stephenc Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jan, 2016 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Stephenc Introduction
A Friend

Stephenc Introduction

Hello everyone.

My name is Stephen and I've played Dungeons & Dragons just about the time of its inception (Ok, so I've dated myself). I've not only enjoyed the various versions but I've written several published books based on adventures and characters that have come and gone in my worlds. Thanks for having me here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Stephenc

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2016 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Stephenc Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi StephenC! Thank you for sharing a little about yourself. What kind of books did you write, fantasy novels or Role-playing Game scenarios / systems? Is there a particular Dungeons & Dragons version that you want to play or are you thinking of being a Dungeon Master?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Stephenc Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Stephenc

international QUOTE
"What kind of books did you write, fantasy novels or Role-playing Game scenarios / systems?"

I write fantasy novels, but they are based on the world of Dungeons & Dragons that I've created for my players. I've played this world way back during it's initial inception way back in the '70's (Ok, I've just dated myself). As they systems have changed, so has the world and the characters within it.

The fantasy book series is called the "Orbbelgguren Series" and center around a set of dark elves that need to come together while their world is falling apart. It takes the reader from the below the surface from the dark elves, to the surface, to the seas, the deserts, the mountains, the frozen swamps, the ice, and finally through various planes. Nothing is linear and nothing is straight forward.

So far there are 20 books slated to be written with 17 main books and 3 offshoots. 12 have been published so far with 11 of them from the main title and 1 offshoot. Those who have read them have given them good reviews. [..] The books are both physical book and e-book format. (They are more expensive on Amazon, B&N, etc. Since these places also want their share of income)

Some older players may find some of the adventures that these books take the reader on are inspired by some of the old classic Dungeons & Dragons models (But had to be changed due to copyright, legal stuff, etc.)

I've been a GM (Dungeon Master) for about 30+yrs now and enjoy running individuals from level 1 on up with epic long campaigns, running various adventures together to create a lifelong adventure for many characters.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Introduction Stephenc

Hi StephenC! Thanks for sharing more.

Yes, links are not allowed here unless they meet certain conditions. The script allows links for members who have 100 or more posts. We do have a way for you to directly advertise but it must follow this: About Posting Classified Ads.

Surprise! I just got Latina to add all your books here: Books, Poems, Novels, & Writers feel free to add more to it if you like just do not add things like where to buy it or other external sites as it is not allowed outside of the classified section.

Now getting back to Dungeons & Dragons, did you join to be a Player or did you want to Dungeon Master? There are also other systems as well as we are looking for Game Masters to run other fantasy based systems. Please let me know so I can assist anyway I can.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Stephenc Introduction
A Friend

Stephenc Introduction

Oh, wow, thank you for add my books to your other forum. I'll go there and take a look.

I had originally join just to poke around and see what this was about and just never really did get back to it.

However, I think I would love to be a player at this point, just to get the feel of everything first. I can always Dungeon Master afterwards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Stephenc Introduction

No problem StephenC! I look forward to reading your input into the discussions.

Just tell me the version of Dungeons & Dragons you are interested in an I can help you get to the thread for that version.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Stephenc Introduction
A Friend

Stephenc Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I think I would like to play 3.5 version, if that's ok. I still have most of my material. I can play many different classes so I'm flexible.

Re: Books. Please thank Latina for me for the posting of my books. They look great and I'll go in and add a few comments just to fill in the blanks (No links). How can I add more books? There's an 11th one from the series I would love to add and a modern thriller (Stephen King style). (Or can Latina add them for me? She did a great job)

Again. Thank you so much.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Stephenc Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,