Xqual Introduction

Xqual Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jan, 2016 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Xqual Introduction
A Friend

Xqual Introduction

Hello, I am xqual. I am not really sure what to do here, but I have always wanted to play Dungeons & Dragons but all my friends aren't really the Dungeons & Dragons roleplay type (Yet). I love watching anime and playing games.
I'm not entirely sure what else to write here, so there!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Xqual

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Xqual Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Xqual! You did fine with your introduction, its just to let us know which direction to point you. Which version of Dungeons & Dragons did you want to play?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Xqual Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Xqual

Being completely honest, I have absolutely no idea. Fantasy, if that's what you mean? Past that, whatever you recommend?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Xqual

Hi Xqual, Dungeons & Dragons has many editions: 2, 3.5, 4 and the latest 5. If you do not care which version then you might like to start here: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters as they are looking for Characters.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Xqual Introduction
A Friend

Xqual Introduction

Would it be possible to go for 5, since that is what I've watched.
If not, that is fine, but it could help me understand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Xqual Introduction

Sure, you can ask here: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules and see if they want more players. If not you can always use the link I gave you or check How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

> TOPIC: Xqual Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,