Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters - Page 2 of 3

I've recently been promoting the Text - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Aug, 2017 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Top  Wanted Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters Looking for consistent GMs that is willing to run an active long campaign with a unique medieval system that is not D&D or Pathfinder.
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters
A Friend

Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters - Page 2

Thinking more on this, what about D6 x D6 by Lester Smith?

Adapting the DragonLance setting to the Lester Smith's system may take a bit as reference materials would need to be consulted.

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2016 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon RPG Medieval Wanted

I'm not planning on being a Dungeon Master, I just don't have the experience neither the patience for it but I am curious. Besides the Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons what other Role-playing Game types are there that you want on this forum?

11th Apr, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

There are many other systems besides the popular Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder rule set with which everyone is familiar that can be applied here: Warhammer, Rune Quest, Swords & Sorcerers, etc. The important thing is a dedicated Dungeon Master first, and second, interested Players to keep it going.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Masters Dungeon RPG Medieval Wanted

I really like Pendragon and one day when time permits I may Dungeon Master a game. Runequest is another system I like, but if picking between the two I'd go with Pendragon. Eventually I'd like to Dungeon Master a game set in an alternate Japan/ Asia setting… but that too won't be for a while. I'm having too much fun playing and competing with KN, Kyrroeth, and it appears you for number poster of the day!

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Masters Dungeon RPG Medieval Wanted

*laugh* you will be a very busy man for a while then it seems Abnninja. I have always said I strive to get at least 40 posts in a day and I do work on that. I would be interested in another type of game too I have looked at oriental adventures but never really played them. I think that would be interesting.

11th Apr, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

No problem if you want to start an Role-playing Game in this section so long as the system you used is not Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder otherwise it needs to go in the usual Board for that. There is also a system here for becoming a Dungeon Master: How To Be A Dungeon Master.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Still looking for a new Dungeon Master for this section. The limit on the number of games one person can run is two, please consider this if you want to apply. Remember, the system should not be Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder.

13th Aug, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

I've recently been promoting the Text Role-playing Game Character Creator as a means for new Dungeon Masters to come and start their campaigns within this Board. They are often surprised that we do not want more Dungeons & Dragons but we already have plenty of that.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,