Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 190 of 258

Funny message JB. I hope Lady Fluke gets that - Page 190 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Nov, 2018 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
4th Nov, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 190

Thank goodness the battle map works! I have not encountered any errors or problems but I can't do without my generals and armies at the moment, I'm on a roll! wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This is going to sound very silly but I have a half completed assignment which, although originating in Llafair, requires me to deliver a potion to the ‘shield maker’ in Town.

Is this the ‘shield creator’? I did warn you that this question sounds silly but, if it is him I don’t have a clue as to how to hand the potion over.

I’ve gone back to the person who gave me the assignment in the first instance but I’m still baffled about should maker vs shield creator.

I know I’m going to feel very silly when this is finally worked out!

5th Nov, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

There is only one shield maker or creator in the Town so it shouldn't be a worry. Best thing you can do is try to talk (As in use the Talk button) with someone you aren't sure about and if they are meant for it they will answer you right away.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 190 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That has worked.

I honestly thought that I had tried that but evidently I hadn’t.

Many thanks.

5th Nov, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

ROK II is newer code, so it had minimal errors during the conversion being Discussed here: Newsletter - November 2018, however if you encounter any please let me know as sometimes an error only comes up when part of the game is used in actual time.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My apologies in advance as yet again I appear to be blundering around and completely clueless.

The forum doesn’t allow me to create new posts or update my existing journal thread.

In both cases I receive error messages saying that my account still needs to be validated but surely this can’t be the case since I have several journal entries already and besides, when I go back to the validation email, the system tells me that my address has already been validated undecided.gif

On another note is anyone else having trouble entering the Palace of Parody? All other locations in Town are fine but this one is just returning a blank screen. I’m accessing via tablet if this is at all relevant.

With thanks in advance and again apologies for posting everything in this thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2018 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 190

Strellers, as stated in the ROK II Rules, you can only update your Journal via the game.

You also do not need to start a new Topic as this is the correct Thread to address issues or you can use the support button on the page with the issue in the game as Support mentioned in your Introduction.

I am working on the Palace right now, so I put up an encouraging message in its place instead of a blank page.

We are updating the Community's code which means thousands of lines of scripts and database entries have to be upgraded, so as we find errors we are trying to correct them as quickly as we can. Please see: Newsletter - November 2018. Thanks for your understanding.

5th Nov, 2018 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 190

Funny message JB. I hope Lady Fluke gets that problem fixed or no one will want to buy her pies. *laugh*.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,