Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 205 of 258

How are things progressing JB? I have not - Page 205 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Mar, 2019 - 9:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
8th Jan, 2019 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 205

Something for the future maybe… an arena or some place where you can challenge a player to a duel. Good way to end bar brawls or other players that want to dishonor your character. *devious grin*.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2019 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

I have that in the back of my mind but I need to clear the beginnings of the new ROK II Play By Post system. Now that we know Skills and Dice work well I need to add the Combat component. I need to be able to select an Enemy and have you do the melee through ROK II.

11th Jan, 2019 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I will be interested to know how combat will workout with this new system. Maybe that will aide in an arena type battle system too *wink*.

14th Jan, 2019 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 205 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

This time my character was able to test out his skills. I like seeing the results right away and knowing how you would have done depending on the skill difficulty.

20th Jan, 2019 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Reminders of stuff to do

There are some big real life launches happening for 2019 that are taking up considerable amounts of my time but for now I want to list the items that I need to do and tackle them whenever I get a chance in no particular order.

* Deities at least accessible - intercession based on Aura / circumstance / faithfulness (Worship)

* A choice of race in character creation that affects Character Sheet and story as well

* The second Dungeon in the Dark Regions

* Scenarios for Battle Map

For ROK II Play By Post these need to be implemented and tested:

* Combat
* Reward system
* Failure / Success against HP / Experience

I believe those are the major things because they require new coding. For current code I am updating / fixing as always. Thanks to those of you who are sending in bugs and adding enhancements to the story to make it a more complete experience.

31st Jan, 2019 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Just to let you all know where I am at. I still have to roll out the combat system into the Play By Post version of ROK II but I am delayed at the moment. I will update this Thread as soon as I have something significant so anyone wishing to test can do so via ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests Play By Post Role-playing Game.

Rather off topic, but...
We have a big launch coming up (Not related to this Community). At the moment I am working on the launch, however it is taking up tremendous amounts of time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2019 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 205

When you are ready I'm available to test it. I won't mind being one of the first to see how combat happens in this new setting.

1st Mar, 2019 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 205

How are things progressing JB? I have not seen any news about ROK from you in awhile and that's kind of unusual for you even with your busy schedule.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,