Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 210 of 258

How realistic is it to be forewarned about - Page 210 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jun, 2019 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
20th May, 2019 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 210

Small Update: To make travel easier from Llafair to Anglesey the Stables in Llafair offers a ticket to there.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2019 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

So we will be able to somehow ask our deity for help during certain times during the game? That will be a great help. I better start saying some prayers from now *wink*.

25th May, 2019 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wizard, yes, I am working on that at the moment. It takes a lot of coding to implement these things but as soon as it is done and tested I will add an update here.

25th May, 2019 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 210 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

That will be good as another option specially when you've run out of FP and your character is dead. sad.gif.

26th May, 2019 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Resurrection Through Your Deity

On the page where you meet the Reaper after Death you will now see an option for you to petition your Deity. This will now be a fourth option to raise your Character.

Player Notes

You can now access your Player Notes when your Character is Dead. This will enable Admin to send you messages as you will not have access to the Town Crier at all stages of the game.

29th May, 2019 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Deity Updates

* You can now learn the Skill: "Invoke" at the local Temple
* You can call upon your Deity during Combat
* The Player's Manual has been updated for Deity.

This fulfills one of the items on my 2019 to do list for ROK II: Source 5h

When I get more time I will start working on something I will dub: "Tasks".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2019 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 210

This game is original and fun but I'm not sure I will stick with it. Losing Soul on resurrection is a major obstacle to succeeding because so many things rely on Soul. I agree dying should have major penalties but the problem is characters take a lot of time to develop with all the prose and poetry one has to write, so I wouldn't want to start a new one after even a couple real life days unless I just didn't like the current one. I think a warning system for combat that is too hard for one's level is needed, or else make it easier for weak low-level characters to flee combat, with some penalty to leadership. Or maybe one could pay a lot of gold to restore Soul immediately after resurrection.

12th Jun, 2019 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 210

How realistic is it to be forewarned about if a battle is too hard for you to handle? That sounds more like you want arcade features that stop you before you get to the boss screen. I've seen this brought up before and your advisor is explicitly clear on combat situations.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,