Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 213 of 258

Dude you sound almost like an exact copy of - Page 213 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jul, 2019 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 258 pgs.  209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217  ...Latest (258) »
Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Related Information to Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
25th Jun, 2019 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 213

Krusten, yes, I will add that in at some point.

Updates

On another note I fixed a bug that did not take into consideration the max amounts of Character attributes when leveling up.

During Character creation max attributes are given more unique figures based on the Race selected with some being lower or higher than the common "18".

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2019 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update

Via your Character Sheet you will also see an option to drink Healing and Manitou Elixirs when they are equipped similarly to the "Eat" option for Rations. If you are in combat the option will be on the Combat page as you will not be able to access your Character Sheet.

1st Jul, 2019 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

More Small Updates

* You can try to Dodge Clan Tasks if you feel your Character is not ready or you want to pursue something else, however there will be consequences for that decision as Clans expect faithfulness to their order.

* Enemy status in Combat will now show 0% when they are dead rather than a negative value.

8th Jul, 2019 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 213 Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update And One Notice

UPDATE: The Notes feature is used more now that the Deity feature has been implemented. To ensure you always get the messages there will be a mandatory enable of it in the process of creating new Characters or for old Characters in the process of accessing your Character Sheet.

NOTICE: Please do not use multiple IPs and Email addresses in order to play ROK II, yes we have ways of knowing when this happens. Sometimes we let it pass and other times its just too much. It takes A LOT of work to both build and manage a game like this. If you want to save your Character or have multiple Characters please consider making a Donation towards a Premium account.

If paying for anything is an issue for you then at least show you care by being active in the Community and making worthwhile replies to the Topics which in turn gives you FP that you can use towards saving / upgrading your own Character (Win / win). You will be helping the progressing of the game and my time in administering it.

10th Jul, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Discussion General RPG Text Kings Ruler

Small Update

When you become an expert in a Skill (10th Level), your Journal is automatically updated with the grand news.

16th Jul, 2019 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

Concerning the use of the portal… are there certain parts of a game where we cannot use the portal or will we be able to use the portal at anytime no matter the situation?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2019 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion
A Friend

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion - Page 213

Heya! Just tried out the game for the first time yesterday (And already died in one of the town starter quests!) seems pretty cool, but a few points of feedback.

1. The game starts you off at 'level 0' and this seems to restrict you, artificially, from learning… almost any skill of use really, even if you'd have the time and money to learn it.
2. The advisor points you (Or pointed me) towards learning the 'magick' skill; but none of the places she told me to go /actually/ taught that skill. They taught other magic skills (Which I was too low a level to learn) - but not /that/ skill.
3. I imagine one is actually better off spending one's starting gold on a good NPC then almost anything else, but the game never actually tells you this. There isn't much else you can spend it on, really.
4. The other thing the advisor tells you to do is to try sleeping; which dramatically lowers the 'free turns' you get as a new character, zeroing them out. I didn't realize this; I was down 1 HP from character creation and at 0 out of 1 mana points, so one of those triggered her to tell me to sleep, and I think it hurt me. Not sure by how much.
5. You might want to ease up a bit on 'not being able to view the manual' - you basically get… several hours… into the game before it lets you view the manual, and this seems… really strange and kinda OCD; I think you'd get more players if they could actually read the instructions //before// they start playing.
6. It would be nice if you could just auto-renew a tavern room rental.

Other then that, no major feedback. Got killed by a bat swarm; tried to run away once I got down to half health, but didn't have a high enough run skill. I did train it, but had some troubles doing so and ended up going to sleep and trying to do some more quests instead; that 'level 0' was pretty annoying (10/10 on the frustration scale; like being stuck in a tutorial mode with no obvious way out). - but overall it was a positive experience.

Reconcile Edited: Secretfire on 17th Jul, 2019 - 7:24pm

17th Jul, 2019 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Ruler Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 213

Dude you sound almost like an exact copy of what JB wrote about here, Source 1w you might want to try reading the game before making a move. A lot of what you pointed out already has an answer or even staring you in the face. rolleyes.gif.

> TOPIC: Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,