Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 2 of 10

I want to thank you for participating in my - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Oct, 2016 - 7:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2016 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 2

Kyrroeth,

I will be certain to post a notice here on your intro when the Review Thread goes up. Thanks for your interest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kyrroeth

I am really enjoying playing a 5 edition Dungeons & Dragons game with Aericsteele running it. I'm finding myself with time enough to play in another D & D game. It is intimidating looking at joining a lot of the existing games that have been going on for years. Are their any current games that need another character and if so are you needing a particular class?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Kyrroeth. RPGs that are open and the Dungeon Masters accepting new characters are always listed in the first post of this thread: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Page 2 Introduction Kyrroeth

Hi there, have you played AD&D? We always want more, can't get enough in our group! A cleric or magic-user should be good but be what you want if you have a preference. You can create your character in Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2016 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kyrroeth

Kyrroeth,

A 5th Edition game I have as well as spaces available should you be interested.

Kindly review all the threads, Review, Character Creation, Questions and Support, and the Main Thread before deciding. These can be found in 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Forums.

Any questions can be directed to My Introduction Thread.

As always, happy that you are happy.
[..]

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction

Malcolm, I would love to play that! It will be very different to start as a child and your story looks intriguing. I will definitely play. My life is going to be super hectic for the next week so I won't be able to create a character until after that time period.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 2

Kyrroeth,

Feel free to bounce ideas around in the Character Creation Thread. Any questions you have in regards to your character can go there.

Glad you enjoyed the read. Looking forward to having you join The Shrouded Isle.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I want to thank you for participating in my attempt at a Dungeons & Dragons 5e variant. The Shrouded Isle needs some work, specifically in the mechanics. The Story thus far has been great.

After I lost my first player, I have been real cautious about what I have posted. Hopefully, what has previously been posted for this game will not cause conflict for you in the future. If problems should arise because of this adventure, please understand it was not my intent to do you harm. [..]

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Kyrroeth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,