Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 3 of 88

A couple of minor questions… First - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2016 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 3

Still waiting for a answer on my questions before I proceed. Please check my earlier post so I can know how to proceed.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

It appears that you have already got your core stats filled out. And as far as starting HP, it's your class's hit die maximum plus your CON modifier plus any other applicable modifiers.

9th Jul, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
starting HP, it's your class's hit die maximum plus your CON modifier plus any other applicable modifiers.

This is correct; this can also be found on pg. 12 of the Players Handbook. When leveling up you will gain HP equal to half your hit die plus constitution modifier.

12th Jul, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Page 3 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

So, not entirely sure if this is the thread to ask the Dungeon Master questions or what have you, but would Carrick know the distance and also quickest and/or easiest route to these outlying farms?
With my outlander perk, how many checks are going to need to be made, etc.

12th Jul, 2016 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Yes, this is the appropriate thread for those kinds of questions.

Everyone in the party would have a general sense for the locations of the farms, but it is unlikely that any have actually been to the farms. The Morris farm would be the closest at two miles, followed by the Dinsmore Farm at about three miles. The Kenly farm would be the furthest away at about five miles out. All the farms are located east of the village and north of a trail that connects Clear Creek to a small hamlet named Tarn which sits on the banks of the Blue Wall River about nine or ten miles east.

Tywin will provide you with a map that details how to get to each farm; you will not need to make any checks to get there.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran

The answer for Hit Points for your character's class (Monk) can be found on page 77, under the heading "Class Features". The first section under that heading is "Hit Points". Hit Dice, Hit Points at Level 1, and Hit Points at Higher Levels are detailed in this section.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 3

Just a quick question regarding currency and its value, how much was an ale at the tavern (I know Gant said he paid for everyone's drinks, but I said I tiped and would like to know a base at which to value a such an action) that way I know how much I'm down before setting out as if like to maybe stock up on few more things before we leave the next day.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2016 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

A couple of minor questions…

First for the Dungeon Master, do you want us to post in present tense, or past tense? I have seen us using both.

Second, how does one pronounces "Aves"? Does it rhyme with "Saves"? Or is it two syllables? Ah-vays? Ah-vess?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (88) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.