Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 5 of 88

QUOTE Would either Aves or Carrick know the - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2016 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 5

I'll roll it, sorry if I went missing for a while, had a couple of issues.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Regarding my last post in the main thread, I... Misclicked, actually it was +3 not +2, so the result should be 23.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, a 43 seemed a bit high. I calculated that regardless, that means your die roll was a natural 20... I think that suffice, eh? wink.gif.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I do not like the idea of stepping on Zinna's Persuasion roll. But if Corren shows the child his town guard emblem, would that give her Advantage?

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Strike that question. I have a better idea of how to contribute, without stealing any of Zinna's thunder. I will be posting something shortly.

2nd Aug, 2016 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Quick aside;
How much do we know/understand about "Unnatural" threats such as demonic forces or mythical creatures, etc.? Would these be thought of as just myths or "Fairy tales", or would there have been at one point or another something that gave proof of such things' existence?
I only ask so Carrick would have the appropriate response to the child's story. Because as a player, it kind of sounded like there was a chain devil with the chains or "Barbed tentacles", but as a character I was curious of this would even be a thought to cross his mind.
That's not to say that's what he would immediately think of were it the case as I am sure there is a whole number of other things it could be. Just wanting to get a little bit more understanding of some of the "Mythos" of the world.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 2nd Aug, 2016 - 4:33pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2016 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 5

The Maker says...

I just want to give some recognition to all the players involved in this game. I appreciate the quality of posts that are being made in this game as well as the effort you have all put into it so far.

international QUOTE
How much do we know/understand about "Unnatural" threats such as demonic forces or mythical creatures, etc.?

The characters would likely have heard stories about unnatural creatures and would likely accept that such things may exists though they have not necessarily encountered them. The description given by the boy wold probably not match up with anything that Carrick has encountered though.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 4th Aug, 2016 - 4:46pm

8th Aug, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
Would either Aves or Carrick know the occupants and number of people who dwell at the Dinsmore farm?

Both would probably know that Murth Dinsmore lives out on the farm with his two twin daughters, Veli and Zes; Their mother died in childbirth. Murth is in his late thirties and both of his daughters are in their early teens. They did have a couple of hired hands as well, though you are not sure how many.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (88) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.