Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 57 of 88

Two things, please. First, Aericsteele, since - Page 57 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 88 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
11th Feb, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 57

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

That sounds a bit more realistic (Though again, your world your rules and your economy) not trying in any way to dampen the game. I just found the restriction on our own personal endeavors a bit too harsh.
Now with that said, if Carrick can no longer afford studded leather given the new wage disparity, he'd settle for hide for now as it grants the same bonuses until Carrick levels up again.
Your call though.
I really appreciate your willing to accept input from your players to make the game a bit more fair/fun for everyone.
I must say, I've played in games where the Dungeon Master takes the "I'm god and whatever I say goes" approach and it is something of a relief to find a fellow Dungeon Master who is understanding and empathetic to their players.
smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 11th Feb, 2017 - 9:55pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Leo could probably manage that but I don't think he would have any coin left over, though he could sell his old armor. Having been heavily used though he probably wouldn't get much more than maybe 20gp for it.

I think Carrick can hang on to the studded leather, but I think his left over gold would be more limited. Again, I think his hunting and such could support a modest lifestyle given the location and limitations of the area he's in and he could choose to live a poor lifestyle and make a profit that way. Also, if everyone is ok with the single fee then you all can divide up the 660gp that you would have been paid for last time, and that would all be profit as well.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 11th Feb, 2017 - 9:57pm

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aeric, I came up with 120 for Zinna's share of the fee from the Reeve. She also gets 216 from left over money from entertaining for 9 months. Does sound correct? I took the average hit points for her warlock level.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Feb, 2017 - 12:38am

12th Feb, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 57 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Again taking into account the economics of an isolated village I think that her entertainment would be able to support a modest lifestyle so if she choose to actually live a poor lifestyle instead she would be making a profit of 24gp a month so as far as I can tell your calculation would be correct and she would have a profit of 216gp for the nine months that she was available.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna isn't going to live a poor life style. She will live a modest lifestyle and just pocket the fee from the Reeve.

12th Feb, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Maker says...

I didn't answer the question about when the party was first formed and when they went on the first adventure. I don't think I ever posted a specific date but the second adventure began on the 12th day of Mirtul in the year 233 of the Imperial Calendar which was approximately a year after the end of the first adventure so the party was formed in the year 232 I believe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 57

During the year was Mradoric able to get the land in the forest and the cottage he wanted built? He would have used his share of the money to buy the land he wanted just a small acre.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 57

Two things, please.

First, Aericsteele, since Corren is now carrying the rapier taken from Adsila's lifeless corpse, may I have the stats on it for my character sheet?

Second, Kyrroeth, will you be adding to the Inter-character thread? Thank you both!

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.