Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 59 of 88

That would be quite interesting as far as - Page 59 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 59

We know Oomigig! Zinna can talk to him. Old friend of hers:) Carrick would love the idea of allying with the orcs *wink*. This just sounds so entertaining. Zinna already hates the Iliosani with a passion. She would struggle to not go off the deep end constantly having to confront the Iliosani. In the event that the rest of the group reaches her level of hatred for them dark things would be possible.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:24am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Carrick's far from the only one, he's just likely to be the most outspoken, in our group.

And yes, this has the potential to get quite interesting.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:39am

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Here is a possible twist on things. The Defenders go on the offensive, thinking the Illiosani are an immediate threat, and if we end the threat, we're good. But then we find out that the Illiosani are actually the smaller, lesser threat. The unknown empire to the east is a greater threat!

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 59 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

That sounds good Paul. I like it. Im thinking we might have to bring in NPCs to help us in our adventures. I just don't see how 5 lower level characters would be able to do much against this kind of threat. I know someone mentioned this earlier.

14th Feb, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick, obviously, would be vehemently against "Parlaying" with orcs (Though it'd be a fun story to play out, I must say.) But he also extremely hesitant to start bringing imperial forces in from his personal eyewitness accounts of how the empire "Handles" situations, especially of Elven nature.

Pretty much I'm fine with whatever the group wants to do.
smile.gif.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am good with anything as anything can happen. Remember the best laid plans tend to go south in hurry when the fighting begins. We are doing well and I can see the citizens fearing for their safety can turn on us quickly. But then again if we are able to use a different set of tactics we could do some real damage. The fact that the Illiosani are and will be a torn in our sides until they are removed wholly is something to play upon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 59

The Maker says...

If you don't mind it being a little more dungeon crawly (I don't think that's a word but yeah), the characters could launch an expedition of sorts to free the slaves that remain in the Cavern of Broken Dreams which would have the side benefit of cutting into the Ancestors lifeline as it were. It would be a location based adventure that could get fairly large in scale with multiple 'levels' and provide an opportunity for the characters to level up during the adventure. By the time they are done they could be around level five or six and be in a better position to address the regional threat.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 14th Feb, 2017 - 5:27pm

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 59

That would be quite interesting as far as I'm concerned.

The group would probably need assistance to get in there, as if it is too simple to make the attempt, the question rises why we didn't do so before, with a number of innocents, including a companion of ours, in captivity. Perhaps we learn of a new weakness in their outer defenses?

The lack of darkvision among the party is going to be an issue though.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Feb, 2017 - 5:32pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.