Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 60 of 88

Out of Character: Just informing the Dungeon - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 88 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 60

That would be interesting. I like that concept. Maybe Inasyah would send some fey to assist Leo and Zinna. After all, she is very opposed to the Iliosani as well. They would be trying to harm her as well. The Iliosani know that she helped Zinna and the others escape.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Yeah a dungeon crawl of the possibility of further hurting the Iliosani is a great idea. Yeah lack of dark vision will be a pain but I think we can figure some thing out to assist us as we play with some spiders and elves.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I agree with everything expressed so far. Dungeon-delving to mess with the Illiosani AND free prisoners sounds great. And each person we free represents a potential new set of allies for future issues. Yeah, the dark vision thing would be an issue, but maybe we can get our hands on either some magic items or spells that will deal with that. I think that makes it relatively unanimous.

Which brings me to one final question. Twice we have started an adventure, then lost a character due, as far as we can tell, to player disinterest. Are we going to try again for another player?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 14th Feb, 2017 - 7:27pm

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 60 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Is there another player interested in joining us? I think that would be nice to have another.

14th Feb, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Ok then, I will get started on putting this together. Forgive me if it takes a little time to sort it out as this I think will require a little more planning than I usually do. Most of the time I sort of fly by the seat of my pants as a Dungeon Master, but this time I'm going to try to actually have a dungeon planned out and at least partially filled so that may take me a little bit of time. I will try to sprinkle the support thread with some setting updates in the meantime (Rumors and news from travelling merchants that kind of thing) just to keep things alive while I plan this out.

I had not intended on opening it up for new players at this time because I feel like we have a good core group of consistent and reliable players and its right around my ability to manage. I'm not completely opposed to the idea though if someone came along and showed promise, although it may be somewhat difficult, though not impossible, to merge them into the group dynamic at this point.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: I added a description to Mradoric to cover his home outside Clear Creek. This way people know where he can be found when we are not adventuring.It is under his home base.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 60

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

As much as Carrick hates dark, cramped caves, I'm totally in on good old fashioned dungeon crawl!

As far as a new player, to be honest, I would love everyone in the world to play Dungeons & Dragons and even be good at theater of the mind and be able to play this format. However, I must echo Aeric in that I feel we have a nice, decent sized group of players who all are consistent and good story tellers. With that said though, if someone wanted to join I would not be opposed, I would just set forth the expectations of dependability and quality we've all established.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Out of Character: Just informing the Dungeon Master that I activated my first gem in this campaign. The response I get is interesting. I will have to think on what it will be unless the Dungeon Master has an idea.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.