Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 69 of 88

Well, since you came back from captivity and - Page 69 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
9th Mar, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 69

The Maker says...

I'd say from what Corren sees it would appear that the elves are indeed reacting in a defensive posture rather than going out to meet the orcs and there is no indication that the orcs are on the village doorstep so you should be ok… for now anyway.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I am waiting on Carrick's response; given the dwarf's feelings toward Oomigig, I did not want to assume that he would automatically follow Corren's suggestion and be able to restrain himself or if he would feel compelled to be more aggressive in this situation.

15th Mar, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

(Laugh), oh boy. This could get interesting. Carrick has an okay wisdom, but yes, given how I just had him interacting with the scene they stumbled upon, this could go poorly…

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Insight (dis adv) on D20 (+2): 11, 13 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 69 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Okay, here comes Corren's roll for Insight. I see Carrick passed, so it would be supremely hilarious if Corren fails it.

19th Mar, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

If I could get Carrick to roll 1d6 plus his wisdom modifier to determine how much food he is going to be able to forage. I'm going to try to calculeat it out using the rules in the DMG. Being a ranger he pulls in twice the amount of food so if he rolls a 6 he actually forages 12lbs of food. Everyone else that wants to forage will need to roll a Survival check and a d6 as well (If they are proficient in survival) but I am going to make a rule here that if a character does not have proficiency in survival can forage but on a success they only forage enough for themselves (1lb of food per day). The presence of the orcs has made food sources a little more scarce as they scare away game so the DC is 12.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am more than willing to fork over the coin required for a saddle bag and the 10 units of rations (Thank the gods for our ranger!), and maybe Leo and Carrick can find a few locals willing to sell some stuff from their larders to help. But honestly I am not sure how much coin Corren has. I know he has been earning money as a member of the town guard, but also paying for room and board. I could go back and look up how much coin we recovered in our various adventures, and split it up evenly, but I am hoping someone else has that info. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 69

I wish I could help Paul. I had kept a total amount for Zinna before. She lost all her gold when taken prisoner so that information is gone. sad.gif.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 69

Well, since you came back from captivity and training, you should at least be able to earn the coin you get as a member of the Defenders, right?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.