Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 8 of 88

I am learning this edition too. I am sure - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 3:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 88 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
24th Aug, 2016 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 8

The Maker says...

There were five goblins that were confirmed; two are asleep, one was killed by Corren's backstab attack, one was is in the barn but Carrick took care of him (Will be handled in my next post), and the last one just got clobbered in the head, still alive but barely.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2016 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Firstly, is Aves still with us, as in still playing? I didn't know thus why I haven't been referring to him in any of my posts since we first came up to the farmhouse.

Secondly, would Carrick and/or any of the others know goblins can speak common or at least maybe understand and speak a broken version? Would a roll be necessary for that info?

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 26th Aug, 2016 - 9:18pm

28th Aug, 2016 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

I'm not sure about Aves, I've sent him a nag and will send another soon but if I don't hear from him soon the character is likely to suffer an ill-fated demise.

For this setting "Common" refers to the language of the dominant culture rather than some form of universal language that every sentient creature in the world knows/understands so it is unlikely that the goblins know "Common" However, they may understand orc considering their leader was an orc and I believe one of the characters speaks orc as well.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 8 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I assumed Roland doesn't know about beholder and such, after all he was just a soldier.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren does have a proficiency with Land Vehicles, which I assume includes wagons, so he can drive it. Any extra horses can be tied to the rear of the wagon and led along. Also, for next time, now that we are all getting better with the rules, Zinna should have saved her slot that she used to heal Corren, and let him use a short rest to get some points back. But it is still greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm sorry. sad.gifI'm still learning 5th edition. I really like it so far. This might be my favorite edition. This edition does make it much easier to make it without a dedicated healer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 8

No apologies necessary! I am still learning the rules, too. Hopefully this won't bite us on the behind at a later point.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

I am learning this edition too. I am sure we will figure it out and it will help us in the long run even if it bites us a little bit.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.