Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 10 of 88

Level 2 for rogues is easy. I get Cunning - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2016 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 88 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
23rd Sep, 2016 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 10

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Appreciate that. It is just at the beta stage, but if you'll allow us to play test it with Carrick that'd be cool. And if it turns out to be too much in some way, we can just go back to the original class as written.

Also, I would as wondering, given that I rolled and recalled the information about the elven city that uses coins out in the wilds and have at least some rapport with the wild elves, could I have like a "Contact" in Durmista? You know, someone that maybe I usually go to when I'm there to sell my furs and the such? If not, that's fine, just thought it could be interesting.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2016 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

international QUOTE
could I have like a "Contact" in Durmista? You know, someone that maybe I usually go to when I'm there to sell my furs and the such?

Not a contact per se, but he would probably know of a couple of elves whom he may have sold to in the past. Likewise they would know of Carrick, but their disposition toward him would be neutral and would not necessarily be willing to provide information to him without some sort of incentive.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 27th Sep, 2016 - 7:54pm

28th Sep, 2016 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sounds good enough for me! Just thought it might make sense being I am a hunter of the wilds and probably have made more than a few visits during my three years in Clear Creek.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Page 10 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Since Mradoric was up almost a whole day how long will he sleep before he feels rested?

29th Sep, 2016 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I would say he could probably function without being fatigued with a good four hours of uninterrupted sleep, though he would need eight hours to get the benefits of a long rest.

6th Oct, 2016 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Were we all going to meet back up at a designated location before nightfall, or just wait until dawn? Carrick has a house here, and so will be there after his interaction with Stiofan, unless we are to meet up before resting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2016 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 10

Alright, I do believe Carrick is all leveled up, except for HP, which I'm assuming we roll for (Below).

Just so everyone knows, I now have access to two level one spells which I took Hunters Mark and Cure Wounds.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Hit Points (level up!) on D10 (+4): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2016 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Level 2 for rogues is easy. I get Cunning Action, and now I will roll for my HP.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.