Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 12 of 88

Since we are going to continue and potentially - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2016 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 88 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 12

Ok, Aeric I'm rolling for my HP increase from leveling up. Good luck to everyone. I hope we all survive!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Okay, since Corren has the highest Initiative, I am going to post that he gets out the hole first. I am going to post in an hour or two, but will outline it here.

With what our Dungeon Master has said, Corren can get outside, use Hide as a Bonus Action (Stealth roll), then attack. I will roll with advantage, in case the Stealth works. And I will include damage for the rapier and the Sneak attack.

I do have a question for KNtoran… where do you get these exploding dice on your rolls? First of all, I don't think we roll those for this game, but if we do I want to know how to do it. Second, KNtoran, you rolled your Initiative with a d10... Rather than a d20... So if the Dungeon Master wants you to re-roll, you might get outside this round, and Corren next round.

12th Oct, 2016 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

I think just a slight miscalculation with Carricks HP. You had rolled 1d10+4 and got a total of 5 which means the roll was a 1. While you cannot roll lower than average, in this case five, this would mean you should actually gain 9hp by leveling up (5hp average roll +3 Constitution and +1 for being a hill dwarf). You started with 13hp so you should have 22hp rather than the 23 you show on your character sheet unless my math is all screwed up (Which is a very real possibility given my mathematical abilities). A very minor thing (Only 1hp) but still…

Roland you rolled lower than average as well; it looks like you rolled a 2 and would only get 5hp once your Constitution is added. With the above rule in mind you should actually gain 8hp when you update your character sheet, so you should have 21hp before you took the 6hp in damage.

12th Oct, 2016 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Page 12 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

I started with 14 HP due to having 1d10 for hit dice +3 for CON modifier and 1 for hill dwarf trait. Then, at level up gained 5 for average of d10 then +4 for CON and hill dwarf again.
I get the hill dwarf trait even at level 1.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I am definitely willing to go on another adventure! And I also would like to do some interaction with the team at the tavern first. I will most likely post this evening or tomorrow.

17th Oct, 2016 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

I would also very much like this not to be Carrick Granitebranch, the dwarf ranger's last adventure!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 12

I am always up for another adventure. I am sure that Mradoric will become a great monk.

18th Oct, 2016 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

The Maker says...

Since we are going to continue and potentially turn this to a longer term campaign I am going to use a calendar to help track time. I'm thinking that I will use the Forgotten Realms calendar since that would probably be the easiest for everyone to find and reference.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.