Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 8 of 15

It does not look like Delgar will be taking - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2016 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 15 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (15) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 8

KNtoran which background did you select, the Hermit? If so you have at least one more language to select from page 123 of the PHB.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Yes I took the Hermit. I did not see anything that gave more than one additional language however.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

KNtoran,

*Human grants Common and (1) one additional language (PHB 31, 2nd Column, last Paragraph).

*Hermit grants (1) one additional language (PHB 134, 1st Column, under Tool Proficiencies).

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Yeah I missed the human one I have corrected that now and have listed another language on my character sheet.

12th Sep, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The wise says...

Hello are you looking for anymore players I would be interested in playing a wizard. Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You posted in the right spot. The Dungeon Master will be along shortly. We lost one character due to the player no longer participating. He was a wizard as well.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Sep, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 8

The Maker says...

There is room for one more player in this adventure; a wizard would be good just be sure to make yourself familiar with the opening post of the Main Thread as this has a lot of information on how magic is handled and treated in the setting.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

It does not look like Delgar will be taking you up on the offer, so I'll express my own interest. I do have a few queries however.

-What official content is specifically available? You mentioned limiting to PHB classes, but there are several books out there that add other character options. (Actually, if you discount the UA Mystic, which is only half finished anyways, the PHB classes are still the only classes released so far)

-Are there any cultural restrictions on magic aside from "Don't let others think you are a warlock"?

-A Paladin (Not an inquisitor) is among the characters I'm considering. I noticed that they're apparently all functionaries of the church. Does this come with any restrictions on the choice of oath? Also, what would a Paladin's role likely be in a frontier town like clearwater?

-Do you allow for tweaks to existing backgrounds and/or the creation of new ones? Players and Dungeon Masters are encouraged to see the existing backgrounds as starting points/idea fodder rather than the only options available, but I know some Dungeon Masters don't like messing with it. (Personally, I tell my players to freely swap background features to suit their character. It removes the temptation to pick backgrounds to fit mechanical needs rather than fluff. The number of "Sailors" and "Pirates" well away from the sea dropped significantly after that).

-Also speaking of backgrounds, another character being considered would be a soldier who (Honorably) left the army to pursue another life. Any setting specific details of particular import there?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Oct, 2016 - 1:14pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.