Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 11 of 15

Is it possible for me to have a go in your - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2016 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
26th Oct, 2016 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 11

The wise says...

I was thinking the arcane college I attended want a representative in the area with clear creek becoming a hub of activity with the church and government wanting to explore the scoldi area so they sent my character to set up in the town. Not sure that will work for you ? I'll get my character sheet filled out in the morning and we can go from there.

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Malek Szul
Wizard diviner level 2
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The wise says...

Ive filled out the character sheet and leveled up to level two let me know if I have missed anything or you want me to change something thanks again for the opportunity.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Diviner, nice choice. Especially for these low levels. Make sure to be upfront with any portents used on the rolls made by others, it isn't quite as easy to catch the Dungeon Master or other players mid roll in this format tongue.gif.

Don't forget you'll need to pick up a 100 gp pearl somewhere before you can use that Identify spell. Fortunately the thing isn't used up so its a one time investment.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Oct, 2016 - 4:31pm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Quick question for you. Are drow allowed in this campaign? Would they be just as distrusted as most other universes?

30th Oct, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Sorry, Drow are not an available race for player characters; they have not been encountered by the culture that the characters are a part of. Unfortunately we are not accepting new players at this time. However, you can work up a character and character concept and we can try to work you in if a slot opens up. I hate turning people away, but I don't think I can handle more than six players.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Dungeon Master is out for the weekend, so it may be a bit before he answers.

If I were to guess, whether or not the church has an official stance on Drow, I think the general populace would likely fear that they were tainted by the destroyer in some way.

Perhaps of more immediate import, you should know that Aericsteele has set a six character limit, and the team is currently full up. I would go ahead and make your character, if and when someone drops out, I suspect Aeric will consider you to have dibs on the slot.

EDIT: looks like he's not as out as I thought.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Oct, 2016 - 1:24am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 11

That's totally understandable. It's just too bad there aren't more active 5e groups on here! Also, sorry if this posts twice, my last reply did not seem to post.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Is it possible for me to have a go in your adventure?

I don't have any really experience playing but I have had a copy of the PHB for a week or so and have been looking though it for ideas.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.