Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 27 of 150

Mradoric looks around. He is tired and wanting - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2016 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33168
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 27

Zenna sits astride her horse having put up her lute and placing her backpack and cloak back in their respective positions. She nods at Corren. " I like this plan. Whatever hit these other farms has to come here as well. It only makes sense. " Her horse gets antsy and begins sidestepping. Zenna manages to rein him in. " when we come back are we staying together or splitting up?"

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Sep, 2016 - 4:50am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"If possible I'd prefer to stay here while you leave, if anything does happens I can protect these people at least for the time you're back"
Roland doesn't want to risk the life of this family.
"Even if the enemy is keeping an eye on us I'm quite sure that he doesn't know ours exact number, please let me stay"

___
Sorry if I leave for so long, and sorry for my horrible English, but understand me, it's 6 am here.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren nods at Roland. "If they are willing to have you here, that is fine. I recommend you stay hidden in the barn. I am going to have us move off well-hidden from the house, then we will go a bit further and make sure we are not being followed. Then we will turn around and find one or two places from which to watch through the night. And while it would be nice to have two watch points, I want to make sure we all get enough rest. So I think one vantage point. And Carrick, as our hunter I will leave it to you to find our blind, and make sure no one else is currently watching the house from there."

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 27 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric nods. "I will make sure the prisoners are secure and will gag them for the night. This will keep them from talking or alerting anyone in the night. We sure do not want them to give us away or lure their friends in to us."

Mradoric will double check the goblins bindings and find some rope to make sure the goblins are gagged.

16th Sep, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick speaks up so the group can hear him but out of earshot of any of the farmers, "Th' plan be a good one. An' me thinks there be somethin' a'ready scopin' out th' place."
Without pointing, Carrick motions in the direction that he saw the figure, "Ask'd 'round an' it don't appear to be a family memeber."



19th Sep, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Maker says...

With the exception of Roland, the party heads away from the farm and travels for approximately a mile before doubling back under cover of darkness. Roland sets up in the barn positioning himself between stacks of hay. The night passes and the temperature drops.

Everyone struggles to keep vigilant during the night as they witness only a slight breeze and nothing more. The next day dawns, the ground again wet with dew, a slight haze and chilled air blankets the farm. Checking in with the family, everything appears to be in order and nothing has come in the night to snatch anyone away. The goblins do not appear to have made any attempt at escape during the night under Mradoric's watchful care.

Cormag invites the party to eat breakfast with his family and expresses his appreciation for keeping watch over the farm. "Perhaps your presence yesterday was enough to discourage any attack on my farm." He says "Maybe you should report back to the Reeve. I will send one of my boys to report in if we see anything unusual over the course of the next few days."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2016 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 27

Corren thanks the family for the breakfast and agrees. "Aye, we'll head back to town and see if there is any news. Stay safe!" As the group heads back, he adds, "And let's still be watchful on our way back. Maybe we'll see something new, or something will be watching us."

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2016 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

Mradoric looks around. He is tired and wanting to get some sleep but keeping an eye on the prisoners is more important. He thinks he can stay awake some more as the group decides what to do next. He will walk around the wagon to stay awake as everyone eats breakfast. He does not want the prisoners to get free.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.