Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 28 of 150

"Aye! Well, I know th' - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 150 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33179
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
21st Sep, 2016 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 28

The Maker says...

The party arrives back in the village of Clear Creek at mid morning and are immediately approached by one of the guards who ushers them toward the jail where he informs them that the Reeve is waiting.

The jail is a simple structure; unlike the surrounding buildings that are made of wood, the jail appears to be made out of some form of hardened clay with a consistency similar to concrete. Walking through the entrance the door open up into a single room. Almost a third of the room enclosed with metal bars that form a single large holding cell approximately ten by fifteen feet. Several straw mats are scattered along the floor of the cell and a single hardened clay bench is built into the far wall.

Reeve Gant is sitting in a chair behind a simple wooden desk when you enter but seeing you walk in he quickly gets up and approaches Corren. “Good you’re back!” he says “I’ve made some progress here, but I need your help. What did you find at the outlying farms?”.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren shakes his head. "After we brought the lad from the Morris farm back, we headed back out. At the Dinsmore farm there were some goblins and an orc looting the place, though the surviving goblins swear they found it deserted. And it is quite possible they are telling the truth. The Kenlys are safe and unharmed, though Carrick thought he detected someone or something watching the place. We staked it out last night with nothing to show for it." He pauses, then decides he might as well offer all the information. "One of the goblins claim they saw something round and floating with tentacles moving through the area, but we saw nothing of the sort. We still have two of the creatures trussed up in a wagon from the Disnmore place. Now please share what you have learned. Did the boy remember anything else?"

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zenna eyes the jail curiously as the enter. She had never seen the interior of it before. Grinning she looks at Roland. " You had quite the admirer back at the farm. The daughter Anna was quite smitten with you. I told her that you were interested in her as well. " Zenna winks and laughs softly. She walks a little ahead of Roland so he couldn't see the huge grin splitting her face. Zenna notices the Reeve up ahead and smiles in greeting to him. She stands to the side while Corren is speaking with him. She focuses in on what is being discussed.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 28 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Trying to contain the laughter, fortunately helped by the helmet, Roland whispers her back: "Well, you can't blame her, you don't like what you see? I'm not so old after all, I still have a few tricks under my sleeve. "
Then he puts himself behind Corren listening while he presents the report.

23rd Sep, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick is leaning against a wall listening to Corren recount the events of their little scouting mission. He is stroking the white braid in his beard with his right hand and mindlessly rolling a coin around in his left. It's then that the dwarf looks down and notices it's the odd coin with the elven images.
Carrick lets Corren finish then adds, "Ah, Mr. Gant, we also found a couple of these on th' lit'le bugg'rs' orc leader."
Carrick extends his open palm with the coin toward the reeve, "Ye make anythin' of it?"

Out of Character: Carrick will watch for any reaction and/or listen to his response with insight.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+2): 17 (1 roll)


23rd Sep, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Maker says...

The Reeve listens intently to Corren as he recounts the events of the past few days, his brow furrows. "Very strange" he says once Corren is done "That description the goblins provided does match up with what that old drunkard swears he saw. Stiofan's always been a little off but he swears up and down that he had some sort of a run in with creature of that sort last week after one of his binges at the Logger. Now I'm starting to believe his ramblings may have some truth to them."

When Carrick hands over the coin Tywin looks it over carefully and frowns "I'm not familiar with these coins. The elves that I know of in the Scolandi don't utilize coins; they barter for what they need. And its not consistent with Invetheas coinage."

Tywin sighs as he hands the coin back to Carrick, "Well alright" he sighs "Lets bring in the goblins and put them in the cell for now. We can deal with them later. In the meantime, as I said I need your help."

As you move out to take the goblins down from the wagon and march them into the cell Tywin continues "A few days ago a hunter returned from a foray into the Wilds claiming he found some sort of den located only about two miles in. He said the stench of death was strong there. It could just be some place where an animal decided to curl up and die, but with all the disappearances the hunter didn't want to get too close and find out.

With your information it would seem we have a couple of things we need to accomplish. We need to investigate that den, but it may also be helpful to make contact with one of the local elf tribes to see if they have any information that could help us. Maybe they know something about this creature or where these coins come from. Which of these tasks do you feel you would be best suited for?"



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 28

Corren thinks for a moment. "The elves may or may not know about the coins, or the disappearances. But they might not wish to be found easily, and you say this cave is just two miles into the forest. It's still early in the day, I say we let the horses catch their wind then head for the cave." He turns to the group and says, "As always I want everyone's thoughts and opinions."

23rd Sep, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Aye! Well, I know th' wilds best of all of us to me reckonin', so findin' this den er whatev'r it be, shouldn't be a problem. An' Durmista be a good eight miles er so to th' south." Carrick looks over his companions then continues, "So, me thinks we check out th' den then head to th' Lighthairs."

Out of Character: with Carricks outlander background, would he maybe know where this den is already?





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.