Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 29 of 150

Zinna listens to the Reeve as he speaks. She - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 150 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33111
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 29

"Sounds good to me, the elves may very well not know anything about it, the den looks like ours best shot"
Turning to the Reeve he adds: "I promised that little green fellow that I wouldn't have hurt him, so if possible, could you please set him free?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"While I am all for exploring that den I feel I need to get some sleep before I drop. I am headed to the inn if anyone wants me." Mradoric nods towards Reeve and heads out and makes his way to the inn. He asks for a room and once given one he heads up and to bed to get a nice amount of sleep for a change.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2016 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna listens to the Reeve and Corren carefully. She looks at the floor for a moment while she thinks about it. She looks back to Corren. " I would prefer going to talk to the elves. I speak elvish and I am much better at social interactions than fighting. However, my opinion is probably biased. I understand investigating the den and I am more than willing to go along with the rest of the group's decision. " She smiles and stretches in a stifled yawn. Hearing Roland asking about letting the goblins go her jaw partially drops before she manages to achieve an expressionless look on her face. She eyes him thoughtfully.

26th Sep, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 29 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Tywin gives Roland a bit of a quizzical look when he asks about releasing the goblins. He looks past Roland outside to the wagon and the back at Roland. "Set them free so that they can return to their tribe and continue to terrorize the countryside? No sir they are a savage race, creatures of the destroyer. We will certainly have to put them down."

"Yes, certainly you need your rest" he says when Mradoric announces his intent "Get some sleep and discuss your plans. Just let me know before you leave. Whichever option you take I will take care of the other."



Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren perks up at the Reeve's final remark. "If you will deal with one, and us the other, then it is a simple decision. The elves should be shown respect, and perhaps even a touch of deference since we are asking them for information. Therefore I think you, sir, should deal with the elves. We will venture into this den, and hopefully find the missing folk." He turns to the others. "Mradoric definitely needs some sleep, but the rest of us should be rested. Let us give the horses some rest and food, check our supplies and so forth. Carrick, look over any maps and decide our best route to this place, and when Mradoric is ready we can set out. But first, let us have some lunch."

26th Sep, 2016 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick, looking a little uncertain about leaving the Reeve to speak with the elves, comes to attention at Corren's words, "Aye! I be on it!" Then heads off to find Stiofan to better pinpoint this cave.

Out of Character: Using his knowledge of the wilds and Stiofan (If he can find and interact with him successfully), Carrick will try to plot the best route there.
Using Survival and I get to double my proficiency bonus for forests.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+6): 22 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 29

"ZZ"

Mradoric deams of a small glade in the middle of the woods where he is relaxing next to a small brook that gurgles peacefully by as the sun shines down on him warming him as he dozes in peace.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

Zinna listens to the Reeve as he speaks. She watches Roland as the Reeve declares what will happen to the goblins. She frowns as she is torn on what should happen with the goblins. Zinna pats Roland on the shoulder. " Well I'm going to relax for a moment while we can. " She subtly motions for Roland to follow her and without waiting to see if he does she departs. She strides languidly out of the jail and along the front of the building.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.