Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 5 of 150

Nodding in agreement Roland left the tavern - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2016 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 34483
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 5

Mradoric looks over at Zinnathyra, "Yes we do seem to the youngest and I am sure that we can offer a lot to the group. I am just hoping that we can find the missing people and return them safely."

He picks up his water and takes a drink. He looks over at the girl and can see that she is nice to look at. Listening to her getting someone to help her carry her items tells him that she is good at taking focus off her. She is one to watch and not just because she looks nice."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2016 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren thought for only a moment. "We'll head out at daybreak. Carrick and Aves might be able to see well in the dark, but the rest of us might have trouble. So we'll meet here at dawn. Everyone be ready to travel fast. Pack light. I'll have breakfast packed for us by the Logger, so we can eat as we go."

14th Jul, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

Twyin stands and says "Very well, I leave you to make your preparations. When you return you you may report to the jail, I will keep a guardsman there informed regarding how you may contact me if I am not there. Maker guide you and watch over you." He exits the tavern and leaves you to prepare for your journey.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 14th Jul, 2016 - 2:37pm



Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 5 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna nods to the Reeve. " good eve to you. " She looks around at the group wondering if a reward will be in the mix for this work but not wanting to mention it. She didn't know who the do gooders were and didn't want to start off on the wrong foot. "Well, I guess it is time for me to prepare for tomorrow. We will begin the hunt for who did this. I need my beauty rest."
She got up from the chair and smiled at the group. " bright and early tomorrow. I will bring my lute with us and provide inspiring music to see us off. Good eve good sirs." Zinna gives a wave and grin then turns and sashays towards the door.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jul, 2016 - 2:41am

15th Jul, 2016 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick gives an appreciative look at Corren's willingness to accept the role of leader,
"Aye, th' mornin' sounds good to me. Jus' need to 'it up ol' Sorrin fer more arrows, but then I'll be 'ere."
As he stands up from the table, he thanks Tywin for the meal and drinks and gives appreciative nods to each member at the table for their willingness to come to the aid of the town he calls home.
And as he sees Zinna start off for the door, he makes his way up to her before she exits,
"Er, ah, you be wantin' any company to where [yes/you] be stayin'? Not that I be assumin' ye need it, jus' thought I might offer, given th' circumstances an' all."



Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Zinnathyra notices Carrick approaching her. She stops with a smile and listens to his question. Zinna nods as he finishes. " I can take care of myself but thank you for asking. I would be foolish to turn down an escort from a valiant dwarf such as yourself though. Things are getting grim here. I do not wish to be the next to disappear."

Zinna glances at Carrick as they walk out into the night. The leggy bard slows down her pace to match the dwarf. " do you have any idea what or who could be behind this? Any theories?" His face is almost invisible as they walk together towards her abode but she looks at him wondering.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 5

Aves will wait until the tavern is empty before he starts a little talk with Alena, one of his few friends in the village.
After some time he will greet her farewell and leave. He will sleep in his hut and rise early in the next morning.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Nodding in agreement Roland left the tavern and headed to the border of the village to rest for the night and prepare for the journey.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (150) »


Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.