Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 8 of 150

Aves gestures towards the barn. "There - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 150 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33180
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
20th Jul, 2016 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 8

The Maker says...

The party spends the next hour and a half trudging through the mists and the mud toward the Morris farm, their pace slowed somewhat by the burly dwarf ranger’s stout legs. Eventually a dark spot emerges among the fog in the form of a building and as you approach you can make out the details of a red barn house. Standing near the barn, about fifty yards away is the family’s small cottage. A cobblestone pathway leads to a wooden gate, through a small garden surrounded by a worn wooden fence, and eventually to the front door.

It is breezy and quiet and you hear nothing aside from the wind blowing between the buildings. Though not overly strong, the winds are slightly higher out here on the open plains than they were near the tree line of the forest; strong enough to blot out any minor noise such as those noises that animals might be making.

Out of Character: : Brandonfett, please check your GM notes for Carricks observation. Anyone wishing to make an active perception check may make a perception roll but you will need to be specific about what you are looking for or what you are examining “Anything out of the ordinary” is not sufficient as this is being covered through passive perception and this information is being relayed to a characters GM notes when appropriate.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2016 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

While approaching the farm Aves tenses up. "Too quit" he mutters in his light voice. He scans the house and barn for any signs or sounds of life. He looses one of his, again brigthly polished, daggers "Just a precaution" he whispers to himself.

Out of Character: : Aves will check if there is some smoke coming from the chimney of the house. Also he will try to hear any sound that may be emitted from animals inside the barn.

20th Jul, 2016 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Out of Character: :: Carrick will check for any tracks, beast or humanoid, in the fresh mud around the immediate area he can see near the cottage and/or barn.

Carrick Granitebranch Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)


Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 8 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren thinks for a moment. This is a working farm, and what little he knows about farms is they take a lot of work. Constant labor and upkeep. So he moves to survey the fields and plants to see if he can tell if things are being maintained well, or if they are overgrown.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric will walk up to the door of the farm house. He will cautiously open it to see if anything or anyone is inside. He is hoping that he finds the farmers family alive and well inside and just afraid of things appearing in the night or day.

He will be on edge and ready for anything as he opens the door and looks about.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Zinna looks at the farm buildings for a moment. She feels a chill again and shivers. Unease grips her as she stares at the setting. Before leaving the tavern she had placed her lute in her backpack with the neck hanging out. She reaches over her shoulder with her left hand under her cloak and makes sure she can reach it easily. Drawing her rapier out she mutters " why take a chance. " She glances at the others scouting out the farm. Zinna walks behind them slowly. She is uneasy at being ambushed from behind. Where she is positioned she is at the rear of the group and she keeps a watch over her shoulder on the way they came.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2016 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 8

The Maker says...

Making his way out to the nearby fields Corren sees evidence that the fields were recently planted. The Morris farm deals primarily in winter wheat which is often planted between September and November and harvested during the summer. While Corren is no farmer, it does not appear to him that the fields have been neglected for any significant length of time.

Carrick looks about and sees some tracks, some footprints (Most likely left by humans) along with hoof prints from horses or other livestock but he is having a hard time determining the age of the prints although with the mud being present it does allow him to deduce that the tracks were not likely left within the past twenty-four hours.

Mradoric gently pushes on the door to the cottage and it lets out a soft creak as it slowly opens inward. He sees no one inside but he does see that the common room is in disarray. The table where the family eats meals is pushed toward the hearth and has left scratches on the worn wooden floors, three chairs are strewn about the room and one has been knocked over and is lying on its side near a wood burning stove.

There are two doors, both of which are open that lead to other rooms. One door is to the right of the entrance and Corran can see into this room from where he is and it appears to be a simple unoccupied bedroom. The other door is located on the far wall and he cannot see into this one.



Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Aves gestures towards the barn. "There are still animals inside" he hisses. He draws his dagger and cautiously walks up to the barn. When he is at the front entrance he will slowly open it and peak inside.

Attached Image Edited: skipk on 22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:44am



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.