Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 79 of 150

Corren motions for Carrick to sweep the cavern - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jan, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 150 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33072
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 79

Corren peers down the passage where the the other spider disappeared with Malek. "No time to pursue that way. We need to keep going to find what we came for. Hopefully we can find Malek on our way out. Carrick, back on point with Leo."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna watches the gnome in shock. This so didn't fit her character from what she had known of her. She wondered how badly had they all been treated for sweet Lorilys to act this way. Zinna had only been there a few days and it had changed her forever. Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw Lorilys broken and crying. She kneels down in front of the gnome and hugs her tightly. " Shh… it's ok. You aren't a bad person because you did that. Great evil has been done to all of us down here. Much more has been done to you, Oomigig and the others than myself since I'm the newcomer. They all took part in this. All of the Iliosani here have the blood of innocents on them. They all deserve death and we will bring it to all who try to stop us. No mercy to the evil ones. Don't feel badly about killing him. I would have killed him whether he helped or not. "

She stands back up and looks at Oomigig. " They deserve death for what they have done Oomigig. We will kill all we come across. " She has a feverish look in her eyes as she speaks. Zinna looks at the armor of the two guards wondering if either can be made to fit her. She strips off the armor of the shorter elf and dons it quickly for a little protection. " Let's go quickly now. We must escape now at all costs. There is no going back. After you Lorilys. " She grins at the other two.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric nods and searches the elves and the spiders in case they have anything that can be useful. He will then follow the others after picking up the torch. "Guess they know we are here now. We do not need to be snuck up on again."

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 79 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo is startled, and looks down the way that Malek disappeared, "But… Very well, we press on"

The paladin will take up the lighted pebble once more, and indicates for another to grab the torch. No point in hiding their presence now.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren mulls it over and decides that though those ahead might not be aware of the group's presence, time is now of the essence. He grabs the torch and falls in behind Leo and Carrick. Having noted Leo's glance back the way Malek had disappeared he says, "If we're going to risk ourselves to rescue anyone, the pixie says that Zinna is with a bunch of other prisoners. Better we free many people, that can help us seek Malek, assuming we survive that long, than trying to free one."

17th Jan, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Aye, it be unfortunate, but we all knew th' risk of this mission." Carrick responds solemnly. "But Corren be right, if we move wit' a bit more speed, then perhaps there may be hope fer both Zinna and Malek!"
With that, the dwarf pulls out his hand axe and takes his place at the head of the group as they continue down into the spider infested corridor…

Out of Character: just to clarify, Carrick is now dual wielding his hand axe (Off hand) and skinning knife (Main hand) and has stowed his bow.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 79

The Maker says...

Zinna finds herself effectively blind as she and her comrades move through the pitch black tunnels and Lorilys holds Zinna's hand and guides her. Zinna trips several times over exposed roots or stones but Lorilys is insistent that they move quickly despite the bards blindness "It will not take them long to realize you are gone" she says "We have to hurry!" After what seems like hours Zinna can spy a faint green glow at the end of the corridor and at the sight of it Lorilys seems to double her efforts and hurries towards the light. The corridor opens into a natural cavern approximately 30' x 30' the green glow is coming from glowing moss that is scattered throughout the walls which cast the cavern in a dim light. There are two other exits, one on the far side of the cavern and another to the left.

Lorily's steps to the middle of the cavern and looks about for a moment before she makes her way to the far wall and sits with her back to the wall breathing heavily. "Ok… we can rest here for a bit."

-------------------

"I am sorry about your wizard friend" Parsnip says as the party continues its trek through the corridors "He is probably being taken back to the slave pits. It is unlikely that we will be able to do anything for him today, maybe one day we will be able to liberate everyone from that wretched place, but if we were to try and track your wizard friend we would end up sacrificing your other friend and several of my friends as well."

Parsnip guides Carrick down an endless stretch of tunnels, prompting him to turn left or right at various junctions though occassionally the small pixie tells them to stop and wait for a moment while he scouts ahead trying to gain his bearings. The party approaches a cavern that appears to cast off a faint green glow and as they approach Parsnip has them stop for a moment while he again scouts ahead.

When Parsnip returns he has a concerned look on his face "Now don't freak out" he tells the group after gathering them together "But there's an orc in that room with your friend. My friend tells me that he is no threat… at least for now. Apparently he's helped them escape, but he's still an orc. Don't turn your back to him… lets go"

Parsnip leads the group down the corridor and into the cavern where they find Zinna, Lorilys and Oomigig.

Out of Character: : Huzzah, the reunion!



Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

Corren motions for Carrick to sweep the cavern for any unseen threat while he moves towards Zinna and her new companions. Still walking relatively quietly he manages to choke out, "Zinna! It's me!" His heart is pounding at the sight of the woman he feared he wound never see again.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.