Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 85 of 150

Corren moves behind Oomigog, as if he is caught - Page 85 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jan, 2017 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 150 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33174
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
28th Jan, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 85

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Uh, Corren, what be happenin'?" Carrick anxiously half-whispers. "Who be th' disembodi'd voice?! An' where all this fog be comin' from?! Do we run er fight?!" The dwarf becomes more anxious as his words continue.
He's been in these woods hundreds of times but has never seen a sight like this…



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric watches as the fog comes in. He knows there is more to all of this than he understands. He looks to the others as to what to do next as he has a dart ready to throw at the tree elf again.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Using the fog for cover, Leo returns to where he last saw Lorylis. "Whatever this Nexus is, a way out would be welcome. What must we do?"

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 85 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Knowing they are at a serious tactical disadvantage, Corren barely hesitates. "We'll figure it out later. Let's move! Come on!" He looks to Lorilys to indicate a direction and indicates he will come along last, and as the others hurry off he will keep scanning the fog. If an enemy appears, he will shoot.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks at the others. " I'm sure it is Inasyah. She would not leave me here to be returned to those twisted elves. She must have sent someone else. " She gently picks up Lorilys and hugs her. " It is okay. Help is here. We must go quickly. Please take us to this nexus he speaks of. We are almost free. Free! "

Looking over at Oomigig she beckons. " Come with us Oomigig. This is our way out. You will be free too! You can't stay here. These cowardly elves are scared to come down from the trees and fight you. " Zinna laughs.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:38pm

28th Jan, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Maker says...

Lorily's perks up when the fog rolls in and she hears the voice of the man telling her to lead them to the Nexus "Celodhil" she says as a smile plays across her face "Hurry, this way!" she calls out. Lorilys grabs Zinna by the hand and leads her away with the other members of the party following behind weaving through the trees as arrows sprout from the ground around them, the elves firing blindly into the wall of fog. The cloud only covers an area of about twenty feet and ends abruptly.

The party can hear movement in the trees above as the elves move with them, the sound of swords being drawn from scabbards and then the elves drop down from the trees blocking your path! Adsila stands behind a half dozen elven warriors. "Do not allow them to escape!" she shouts. There is only about ten feet distance between the party and the elves. From behind you hear a guttural shout and Oomigig charges up from the back, short sword raised he attacks the closest elf that blocks his path!

Oomigig brings the sword down only to have it met and brushes aside by the elfs own sword

Initiative: Mradoric-22; Corren-19; Zinna-19; Carrick-18; Leo-17; Oomigig-15; Lorliys-5; Elves-1.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 85

Mradoric uses his staff to attack the elves. He hopes to hit and kill them as fast as possible.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 85

Corren moves behind Oomigog, as if he is caught in a slipstream, using the orc's massive bulk to hide his movement, and then steps out and attacks the same elf the orc is slashing at.

Out of Character: : Bonus Action Hide, then attack with Advantage due to orc.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.