Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 89 of 150

"The queen of the fey Carrick. She spoke - Page 89 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 150 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33544
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 89

Zinna hears Celodhil mention about her meeting Inasyah. Her heart starts beating faster as she grows excited. She can't wait to meet her Queen. Then she thinks about the time she was going to spend with Corren and catching up with her other friends. Zinna looks from one to another in the group as she explains. " I have sworn allegiance to Queen Inasyah. When I was at my lowest and desperate for help she visited me. Inasyah bolstered my spirits and promised me aid if I would pledge to her service. I did pledge to her. She sent the pixies. We couldn't have made it without them. She also sent Celodhil. " Zinna looks up into the canopy above her for just a moment.

Zinna looks back at the group with a firm look on her face. " I will stay true to my pledge. Queen Inasyah helped to save me from that place of torment. I have much to learn but she will be able to instruct me more in the magical arts. " She studies Corren with a sad expression " Corren, this changes nothing. I will not be gone forever. I must do this though. You will see me again. " Zinna gazed at Carrick. " Carrick, my good friend. You can put this to better use than I ever could. " She hands him Adsila's bow. Zinna then looks to Mradoric. " You are right my friend. I am in a dark place. I need to do this. " The redhead looks to Leo. " Sir Leo, I feel that now is the time to pass through the Veil. I would be glad of your company and would be willing to go to the council first with you. That is if Ceodhil approves. My queen is calling me. I do not know if we can delay. " Zinna looks to Celodhil questioningly.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:44am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric responds from his place of rest, "Zinnathyra if you made a promise go in peace and find the way forward as you have seen. I am glad that you are safe and I know you will be safe with your new queen. I know I will see you again and I hope that when we meet again you are in a better place and state of mind. I kow that darkness has a hold on you right now and you need to be again shown the light." Mradoric then goes back to his meditation style sleep.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

Celodhil seems to ponder for a moment before answering "Inasyah is not demanding your immediate presence Zinnathyra, she only wants to ensure your safety between now and your initiation. The Illiosani will certainly be seeking you out and in this realm they have something of an advantage, but their reach is much more limited on the other side of the Veil. If you delay, you should ensure that it is brief."

The elf's eyes fall on Leo "You are welcome to escort Zinnathyra, but only you for now. Inasyah knows you Sir Leo, you are chosen, but none of the others here have been called by my queen. They cannot cross over the Veil without great risk."



Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 89 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

It feels as if a thousand thoughts are running through Corren's mind. Should they have pushed while tracking to get to her sooner? How long will she be gone? Who is the Queen? How different will Zinna be when she returns? He can't verbalize them all, and understands Celohil's urgency. He finally speaks, his voice soft, the tone almost cold. Zinna can hear suppressed anger in there, being kept in check by sheer force of will.

"How long will you be gone?"

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks at Corren and hears the barely controlled anger in his voice. She looks sadly into his eyes. " This is something that I must do Corren. I don't know how long that I will be gone. The Veil and the fey are all new to me. I need this. Something is broken inside of me now. I hope this will help me. I promise you this. Once I'm finished, I will come to you as quickly as possible. Go on with your life. Lead the Defenders of Clear Creek. One day you will look up and I will be there. " Zinna smiles at him wistfully.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Corren glances at Celodhil for a moment, then turns back to Zinna. "You'd better come back." He turns to the elf and says, "Take good care of her… " He seems about to offer a threat of some form, then thinks better of it. He turns back to getting the horses and camp settled.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 89

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Th' name be Carrick." The dwarf responds to Fizzle. "I may not 'ave known 'em long, but he was a brave lit'le thin'."

Once in camp, Carrick asks Celodhil what Adsila meant by "War", and if it had anything to do with Clear Creek?
After that, and for the remaining hours before he heads off to sleep are watch, he admires the craftsmanship of the bow Zinna gave him from the felled elf.
(Attuning if necessary)

Once dawn breaks and the group is preparing to head out, the conversation turns to something about Zinna and perhaps even Leo being taken to some "Queen" through the veil.
"What do he mean th' lass has t' go?! We jus' only sav'd her! Now ye be wantin' t' take her t' some 'queen'?" Carrick looks to Zinna, "Is this be what ye want, we are ye somehow bein' forc'd t' go? Who be this queen, anyhow?" The dwarf is bellows.



Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 89

"The queen of the fey Carrick. She spoke to me and Zinnathrya. It would seem that a bargain was struck, aid in this dark time in exchange for fealty. Queen Inasyah has so far kept up her end, having sent Parsnip, Fizzle, and Celodhil to aid in her escape, without whom we would likely all be dead or worse. Zinnathrya has chosen to honor her part as well."

"I made no such agreement, but the queen seems to be interested in me as well, though I don't know why. I am the only other permitted to go, so I will be accompanying our friend across the veil to help as I can. This is not permanent, we will both return. We're going first to the elven council, so at least you have some time with Zinna. Speaking of which… "

Leo strides over to where Celodhil had rested for the night, "Do you intend to accompany us to the council? If not, where must we go to make the crossing?"

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:35pm



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.