Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 99 of 150

Corren sighs. "Very well. Can you put - Page 99 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Mar, 2017 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33070
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
6th Mar, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 99

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick looks up at Leo, skepticism all over his face at the paladin's remarks at the empire integrating the elves in any type of peaceful manner. He then looks at the priest, "It would seem th' reeve excels at und'restimatin' many thin's." The dwarf looks around at his companions and then continues, "Be that as it is, tho', ye be right. We be 'ere now an ready t' face this threat; Light'airs er not! What do ye s'ppose we do first?" Carrick folds his arms and begins stroking his white braid in his beard.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren says, "I suggest we take the good Father's suggestion and ask the Lighthair for any advice they can give us. Maybe one or two of their number would be willing to come into the field with us, as well."

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna looks up at the towering orc. " It is good to see you my friend. You look to be doing well. We will gladly work with you Oomigig. The Iliosani plan on taking all of these wilds as their own. That is something that neither of us want. We are at war with them now. I thirst for revenge like you Oomigig. I want them all dead and their sick trees destroyed. "

Zinna pauses for a moment looking around the encampment. " My friends and I are planning a raid. We are going down to the cavern where you and I were held. We will free the prisoners and then destroy those evil trees. That will hurt the Iliosani greatly. This is just the first step in destroying them. We could use you or some of your people either going down into the cavern with us or attacking above ground nearby to give us a distraction to enable us to sneak in. Would you and your people be willing to work with us on this? "
.

8th Mar, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 99 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Father Marcellus

"I will make some inquiries and perhaps there are some among the Lighthair who may volunteer; if nothing else they may have something that they can offer that would be of assistance to you. When are you planning to execute this raid exactly?"

Oomigig

"We will kill any Illiosani we find" he says "We are short on food. We will go to Durmista, take what we need and then make ready for war!"



Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren shrugs. "Once Zinna and Leo are ready, we will begin making our way to some ruins where we are led to believe there is an entrance to the tunnels and caverns the Illiosani use. The idea is for another group to create a distraction so we can sneak inside. Then we think we have a way to signal the group when we are close to exiting with the prisoners, so another diversion can hopefully cover our escape. It may take a few hours, or even several days. We don't know."

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Zinna cringes inside hearing him say that we will take what we need at Durmista. She knows that wouldn't end well. " Oomigig, this is very important. I need to meet up with Celodhil first. He is the elf that helped us last time. He will help us this time as well. Stay here with your people. I will return shortly with Celodhil to Durmista. I will inform them that you and your people are going to go to war with us against the Iliosani. We will come back here bringing food for you. Then we go. If you and your people go to Durmista even with me they might think you are attacking them. We don't want any of them or you hurt accidentally. Everyone is needed so we can kill as many Iliosani as possible. "

Zinna studies Oomigig for his reaction. " You know you can trust me. I kept my word last time. I give you my word we will work with you. Death to the Iliosani!"

In the event this satisfies Oomigig she will race off to find Celodhil. If he isn't convinced then she will stay to talk him into waiting. She doesn't want him and his warband moving towards Durmista.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Mar, 2017 - 12:44pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 99

The Maker says...

Though he does not appear to be happy about it, Zinna convinces Oomigig to stay his hand against Durmista and to remain in place until she can return. He shows an obvious disdain at the mention of Celodhil but agrees that his qualms with the elf can be held in abeyance until after the Illiosani are dealt with.

He explains that after escaping the Cavern of Broken Dreams he had joined up with the Bloody Axe Tribe who at the time were fighting with the Illiosani. However, about a month ago the chief of the tribe, Haguk, declared that the tribe was no longer at war with the Illiosani but that they should make preparations for an even greater war; the Illiosani were no longer the tribe’s enemy.

Oomigig gathered his warriors and left the tribe, refusing to align himself with the Illiosani he went in search of Zinna and her companions. It is fairly clear from the way he speaks though that he looks on Zinna and the others as being subordinate to him. He talks of forming his own clan and eventually become the warchief of a great tribe. First thing is first, however, and the Illiosani are primary on his hit list.

“I don’t know who Haguk has aligned himself with, but there is a new power rising in the north and it looks like the Illiosani and the Bloody Axe have been culled by this power… Oomigig will not be culled!”

Zinna leaves and continues to Celodhil’s dwelling several miles away. It is a simple earthen hut essentially buried into the side of a small hill deep in the forest. Celodhil greets her warmly when she approaches and invites her inside his rustic home. “It is good to see you again Zinnathrya” he says as he invites her to sit on a log that has been carved into a simple bench while he begins to place kindling and wood into a small wood burning stove “I will make us some tea, please come in and relax.”

---------------------

Back in Durmista Father Marcellus points the party to Jae’dyn’s Trading Post and encourages them to stock up on supplies or gear that they may need while he gathers some of the elves in the village to see if he can come up with anything useful for them. Whereas a year ago the trading post only engaged in barter, the village has adopted the use of coin and currency. "There is no way the council will authorize any large scale effort in such a short time frame but there may be some individual elves who may be willing to help" he says.



Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 99

Corren sighs. "Very well. Can you put the word about and see if we can get any volunteers? And ask the leadership if they can offer advice, if not outright assistance? Thank you."



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.