Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 100 of 150

Leo is found easily enough by his companions. - Page 100 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Mar, 2017 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 34319
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 100

Zinna smiles worriedly at Celodhil as she enters his home and takes a seat. " I have some news that you might not find pleasant. Even the good part of it has potential problems. " She informs him from Malek's body being found near Clear Creek up to the present with the planned raid. " This is war. The Iliosani are striving to drive us all away. If we don't handle this quickly the Empire will come here in force. Either option is bad. "

Zinna pauses for a moment thinking how to phrase everything then resumes. " We are in dire need of assistance Celodhil. Not many of us have the ability to see in the dark. We also want to have enough of a force to not get trapped down there. " She shudders slightly thinking of that. " I came to ask for your help Celodhil. Is there anyway you could either go underground with us or create a diversion. I was wondering about our Queen as well. Do you think she would be able to aid us in this with some type of fey assistance? I know this is of vital interest to her as well. "

After discussing this she frowns. " There is one other problem ... I ran into Oomigig and his warband close to Durmista. I went to Oomigig to ask him for help on this. His tribe is allying with the Iliosani but he refuses to. He and his warband will help us. The only problem is that they need food. He planned on raiding Durmista to get that food. I persuaded him to stay where they are. I can go to Durmista and get food supplies for them. I guess I will inform the others of this unexpected help. I will then provide them with food supplies and we will go from there. Well… with all of this wonderful news. Do you think you can help us Celodhil?" She smiles hopefully.

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Celodhil
“The nexus points have suffered an increase in encroachments as of late” Celodhil replies “mostly orcs and goblins making probing attacks although I am aware of at least one nexus, in the north, that has been lost to these incursions. Much of Inasayah’s forces have been redirected to regaining control of that nexus, at least of the other side of the Veil, so I don’t know how much aid we could provide you.”

Celodhil takes several dried leaves down from a small shelf, places them in a small bowl and begins to grind them down with a pestle. “What you told me about Oomigig only confirms the reports that I’ve received that state the Illiosani and Bloody Axe tribes have ceased their hostilities against each other. In the past these two have always kept each other in check to some extent, but now…”

Shaking his head Celodhil takes the ground up leaves and places them in a cloth pouch which he in turn places in a kettle that is filled with water on the stove. He walks over and sits next to Zinna on the bench “I would be very cautious about aligning yourself with Oomigig though. He may be focusing his wrath on the Illiosani now, but his lust for conquest can just as easily be aimed at you and your people. He is an enemy of our Queen; responsible for the deaths of many of her subjects over the years and I fully intend to one day make him pay for the lives that he has take. He could betray you and if he took your life, or worse claimed you as a concubine… ”

Celodhil suddenly stands and turns away from Zinna but not before she can notice his face flush. Walking over to the kettle he fiddles with it, peers inside to check the progress of the tea. “Anyway… I wouldn’t trust him. I can escort you to the ruins and perhaps help raise a diversion. If you still have the whisper stone we can coordinate your return to the surface. It may do to use Oomigig and his warband to divert the Illiosani’s attention; we can only hope however that Oomigig and the Illiosani decimate each other… better still if he were killed in the raid. Perhaps that is something to consider…”

Father Marcellus

The priest bids you good day and suggests that you stay the evening at the Inn to give Zinna a chance to return and set out fresh in the morning. As he is preparing to leave a shrill whistle fills the air and Marcellus stops suddenly and begins to look about.

“There is a threat to the village!” he announces

Those who understand elvish can hear several shouts going up from the trees “Orcs!” they yell and in the trees you can see elves scattering to get to the dwellings above. Jae'dyn emerges from the trading post and stops to speak with an elven archer that has approached him then he makes his way over to the group.

“Our scouts have spotted a warband nearby!” he says anxiously “we must prepare our defense. To the trees!” he points to a series of ladders that have been dropped down from the tree dwellings and a handful of humans and elves are hurriedly attempting to climb up into the safety of the trees.



Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric watches as people begin to scatter and get up into the trees. HE readies himself and his staff as he looks about for a threat to appear. Seeing none he heads over to the rest. He will look to see which way they are looking before heading in that direction a few feet.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 100 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren's stomach goes cold at the thought of an orc war party in the area while Zinna is outside of the walls of Durmista unescorted. He turns to Carrick. "What say we try to scout them out and see what we can learn?" It is obvious he is also hoping to locate Zinna, but is trying to remain true to his word to treat her simply as a member of the unit, not more important than the mission.

10th Mar, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Ye be readin' me thoughts, Corren!" Carrick cracks as he grabs his bow. The dwarf runs up to Jae'dyn, "What direction they been spotted?"



Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Zinna looks at Celodhil oddly when she notices him blush. " I understand your concerns regarding Oomigig. He can be trusted for now though. I was just in his camp alone with his warband. If he wishes to betray me he could have done so then. This is a desperate situation. I will not end up a prisoner in that cavern again. The others in my group won't become prisoners to these evil creatures. " Zinna looks pale as she says this. " We must use the allies we have. The Lighthair tribe won't commit to help us. They are trying to stay neutral in this. There is no neutral. The Iliosani and the Empire won't allow that. "

Zinna takes a drink of the tea. " This is quite good Celodhil. Thank you. I still have the sending stone you gave me. I would appreciate you escorting my party and I to the ruins. Oomigig and his warband can attack the Iliosani and create the needed distraction. My concern is having the orcs help with the second distraction so we can get out. They aren't disciplined enough to wait for a signal. Plus you and Oomigig don't get along too well. We will work that out as we go I suppose. Speaking of going, we probably should leave quickly. The orcs could decide at anytime to go on to Durmista without waiting. I want to get there before them to explain the situation. " Zinna grins. " I never expected to be an ambassador to the orcs. It's a very unpredictable position. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 100

The Maker says...

Durmista

"About two miles northeast of here" Jae'dyn replies "It sounds like they had set up camp but are breaking it down now so they may be preparing to move on us!"

Celodhil
Though he doesn't appear to be very enthusiastic about Zinna's plan, Celodhil agrees to Zinna's suggestion. "Very well Zinnathrya, but you are correct in that the orcs are unlikely to have the subtlety needed for this operation. Still, getting in is half the fight, if you can do that then I can work on the second diversion or perhaps by the time you return from the caverns Inasayah will be able to commit more resources."



Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 100

Leo is found easily enough by his companions. He is currently busy helping any stragglers climb to safety, and trying to assess the best way to defend against an orc attack.

If informed of Carrick and Corren heading off to scout, he'll say, "Be careful friends, we need you back. If you end up being chased, try to lead them there." He points to an open area that those in the trees can riddle with arrows.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.