Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 11 of 150

The boys hesitation is quickly overcome by - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Aug, 2016 - 12:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
27th Jul, 2016 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 11

The Maker says...

The little boy initially fails to respond at all, shrinking back into the hole in the floor and occasionally peering out. Eventually though, perhaps through Zinna's coaxing along with the smell of food permeating the cottage he slowly crawls out from under the bed, his eyes darting back and forth throughout the cottage as he allows Zinna to guide him to the common room.

As Zinna gently places her hand on his shoulder to help guide him she can feel the boy shaking, so much so that his breaths come out in short burst and stammers. "It's gone?" the boy squeaks meekly.

The boy is maybe five years old or a small six year old; his clothes are covered in dirt, his hair is disheveled and he eyes the stew that Corren has made hungrily but hesitates to approach.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna pats the young boy's shoulder gently. She speaks in a quiet and calming voice. " it is gone. You are safe now. My name is Zinnathyra. Please just call me Zinna. " She nods towards Corren. " This is Corren. He is one of the heroes of the town guard. Not to mention one of the best cooks around from the smell of that stew. "
Zinna notices Roland and Carrick standing by the door. " The tall fellow there is my friend Roland. He is another hero and is very brave. " Zinna grins at the dwarf. " The doughty dwarf is named Carrick. He is yet another friend. He is a true friend to those in need. " She continues to guide him gently towards Corren. " I can't cook like Corren but I can play a little music now and then. I have my lute with me and I think I will play a tune just for you. You should try some of that delicious stew. I can only imagine how hungry you must be. "
She walks towards Corren a few more steps so the boy can see her. Zinna removes her cloak and her backpack and set them down. She removed her lute with a satisfied look and begins strumming a well known children's song. Zinna sings softly along and smiles at the blond headed boy as she does so.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jul, 2016 - 6:08am

28th Jul, 2016 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

As Zinna and the small boy enter the room, Carricks eyes widen a bit at the realization that the 'survivor' Mradoric spoke about is just a mere child. Carrick then calmly, as to not startle the child, moves to a chair and takes a seat, setting his pack on the floor next him and and his bow against the wall within arms reach and leaning back a bit looks to Corren,
"Mmm, me friend, that be smellin' mighty fine!" Eying the boy with a slight grin, "A warm bowl of stew kinda calms th' nerves ye know?"
Carrick then looks to Roland, "Where be Aves? He still out in th' barn? Anythin' of interest to be found? Oh, an' ah, ye may want to lose th' 'elmet in front of th' lit'le one 'ere, if ye know what I mean."
Carrick then leans a little bit more back in his chair and listens to the soft melody Zinna is playing. Then turning to the boy, "So, wee lad, what be yer name?"

Out of Character: : If Roland is not wearing a helmet, kindly disregard that remark.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 28th Jul, 2016 - 12:40pm

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric sits outside and lays his staff across his knees as he sits there with his legs under him. HE closes his eyes and meditates sending his feelings out to see if he can feel anything wrong in the general vicinity. Even if he senses anything or not he will remain sitting as everyone has a chance to eat before he gets up to have some.

HE feels the boy needs to eat and he will take some of the left overs after everyone else is well fed. He hopes that this mission finds better results on the farms as they move farther from the city but deep down he feels that they are more on a rescue mission now.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren begins to ladle the stew into bowls and cups, handing the first towards the child. He smiles to the lad as he does so. Next he hands one to Carrick and says, "Carrick, since you are back with us, I assume that whatever our young friend here saw is indeed gone. Is that correct?"

He listens to Carrick's reply as he hands the next cup to the bard as she finishes her song, flashing her a winning smile, then offers some to Roland. He also sets some aside for himself, Mradoric and Aves.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aves keeps to himself for a short time in the barn. Thinking about what might have happened here, he feels a shiver running down his back.

He checks on the horses Roland watered before heading in direction of the main house. A delicious smell in his nostrils he puts his weapon "Looks like everyone is gone" he mutters to himself before heading to the house.
He sticks his head in the door : "Corren, that smells pretty nice. Although I am surprised you are thinking about cooking right now." It's only then that he realizes there is a small boy with the others "Hey there little one, I am a friend." The Half-Elf says before he walks in. Taking a short look at Zinna, who seems to be dealing with the boy, he takes some food and starts to eat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 11

Hearing the dwarf Roland smiles briefly before returning serious and removing his helm, then seeing Aves coming out from the barn: "As you can see he's fine". Turning toward Corren he gladly accept the bowl with a nod of his head eating in silence.

1st Aug, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

The Maker says...

The boys hesitation is quickly overcome by his hunger along with the party's efforts to make him feel safe. He greedily scoops up the stew, eating and slurping loudly as he devours the contents of the bowl and then meekly he asks for more.

The boy tells the party that his name is Geoffrey, he is the only child so far, although his parents recently announced that he was going to be an older brother shortly after the new year. He tells you that he has been hiding under the house for a little over two days now. A few months ago he had discovered part of the flooring was starting to come up and he helped this process along, he likes to curl up in tight spaces and sometimes he would crawl through the hole and hide under the house, just for fun.

He explains that a couple of nights ago his parents had sent him to bed without any supper because he got into a pie that his mother had made earlier that day; he almost ate the whole thing before his mother caught him. His mother scolded him and his father gave him a swat on his back side and so he cried and wormed his way into his cubby hole.

He fell asleep but woke up to it being very cold and he could feel a breeze coming down the hole and into the little crawl space. Geoffrey tells you all that he was just about to come out but as he peeked out he could see something strange, it looked like maybe tentacles or several little barbed ropes just hanging there by his bed. He heard his father yell to him "Geoff, you close that window!"

The hanging ropes moves suddenly and Geoffrey heard a muffled scream from his father that ended abruptly with the sound of several loud thumps, it sounded like things getting tossed around. His mother though, she let out a horrible scream that seemed to go on forever before she stopped suddenly as well. Geoffrey hid, even when it became almost unbearable cold at night and his stomach growled, he hid for fear that whatever it was would be waiting for him.

Geoffrey tells the story in short bursts between sniffles and brief sobs, the fear washing over him as he retells the horror that he witnessed.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.