Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 101 of 150

Shortly after Carricks response to Corren - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

15th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 150 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33538
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 101

Zinna smiles. " Then we are in agreement my friend. The orcs can provide the initial diversion with ease. They can then move on to wherever fighting Iliosani. In the meantime you can work on the second diversion. I would much rather count on you than orcs for that. I know the others feel the same. The hardest part will be getting them to accept the orcs as temporary allies. " She frowns at this. " We must make haste though. Who knows what Oomigig is doing right now. I'm ready to leave whenever you are Celodhil. "

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Carrick and Corren quickly and quietly make their way through the forest and come upon the orc warband. They are easily able to hide among the trees and observe the camp. The orcs are nearly done breaking camp and you readily identify Oomigig among them and in fact he appears to be the one directing them. The composition of the war band is very similar to the one you fought a year ago and consists of a handful of goblins, almost a dozen orcs and a shaman though in this case the shaman is a younger orc female but more slender and lithe than most orc females you have seen in the past; perhaps she is a half breed?

The female stands near Oomigig, she holds a branch with several thin leaves on it in one hand and a clay bowl in the other hand; as the orcs and goblins move about the camp she dips the branch into the bowl and sprinkles its contents onto the humanoids apparently blessing them in some fashion.



Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren gestures for Carrick to follow him back a short distance so they can converse in hushed tones. "There's too many for us to attack, so we shadow them. If they appear to be about to attack Durmista, and the Lighthair are not ready, we'll hit them in the flank and sound the alarm." He waits for a reply from the crafty dwarf.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 101 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric goes to the Northeast side of the tree city and stands next to a tree a short ways in front. Seeing no others of their group around him he will tell the closest Elves in elvish. "Get to safety if any come I will cover your escape"

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric finds himself joined by Leo soon enough, "Well this feels familiar, and not in a comfortable way. At least we should have plenty of fire support this time."

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Mradoric smiles and says in common, "We shall soon see my friend we shall soon see."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 101

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

At the sight of Oomigig, Carrick's nostrils flare, his eyes narrow and were it not for the thick hair covering most of his face, one would see the dwarf's face flush with an intense rage. Almost instinctively the ranger nocks an arrow and begins to draw a bead on the orc. Then, nearly as the dwarf loosed his arrow, he hears a voice cutting through his tunnel vision. The voice of belongs to Corren, who is explaining that engaging the war band here would be suicide.

Carrick shakes his head, lowers his bow a little and turns to Corren and trying not to yell, frustratingly replies, "I can take em out! Right 'ere, right now! He swore once he got his strength back, he'd come an' set'le our lit'le probl'm! Well, there he be!" The dwarf is visibly having trouble restraining his contempt. Corren could easily think that if something can't be said to reason Carrick out of his fury, the dwarf will loose his arrow.



15th Mar, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

The Maker says...

Shortly after Carricks response to Corren the pair notices movement coming from the forest into the clearing. Looking over they see Zinna emerge from the forest followed by Celodhil. Oomigig spots her and begins to stalk toward her, battle axe in hand.

Out of Character: : I would like to have a Wisdom (Insight) check from Corren and Carrick DC of 10 (Although Carrick will have disadvantage on the roll due to his current state of arousal); if they succeed they will understand that Oomigig is simply going over to speak with Zinna but if they fail they misinterpret his action as hostile and believe that he is preparing to attack Zinna. Go ahead and make the appropriate rolls in the Support thread and then post your reaction based on the results in the Main Thread.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:00pm





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.