Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 2 of 6

Alright, here it is. Was this what you meant? - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jul, 2016 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Create Characters for this version of D&D. See the Campaign: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 2

Ross,

The Bard would have been someone that resided at the Warehouse and Dock. The residents of the Communal House that is the Warehouse and Dock are of many if not all races and they openly excepting off all.

As to the orb, most likely that would have been secured when you or your parents first set foot on the isle. Outside of some rumors from the adults "Magic" hasn't been or heard of in quite some time.

Pick one more background to add to your character's sheet.

-MS.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2016 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Orphan says...

I already have 2 backgrounds: Scholar and Entertainer. Do you want me to pick a 3rd?

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Most of Aleana's 13 year's have been spent at the Warehouse and Dock, the Communal Housing near the Fog Wall River. Being an orphan would be tough as there are no known individuals living on the streets. Everyone has a home or has been taken in by those that do have a home.

*As to the orphanage, no place like that is known to exist in Shrouded Isle. If you want to seek out such a place we can note that in your character sheet.

21st Jul, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 2 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Orphan says...

I think it's more I'd like to play a character that is trying to find out where she truly belongs. Maybe she was taken in by someone, but it doesn't feel like home. There's something on the edge of her memory, flashes of another life, but she can't make much sense of any of it. That's what she's building up to. It's why she was such an interest in the bards stories and the library. As to there not being an orphanage, I imagine places like churches would be the people who took in the orphans and found them good homes among their patrons. Maybe one of the other characters parents took me in.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Some possible options for character backstory.

A) Your parents came in on one of the longboats for what reasons you do not know. Landing at The Warehouse and Dock somehow took sick in the days following their arrival. Sickness brought death, and you were suddenly parentless. So you were adopted by residents of the Communal House and raised more or less as their child.

B) You by yourself were half drowned in the Fog Wall River when your body washed up near The Warehouse and Dock. While not being adopted but essentially cared for by all at the house, you do have memories of a past involving a "Bard" and a life near a library.

I am sure there are more ways to work details into your backstory and use the existing setting details available to construct it. A child is not familiar with all the details that comes with years of exposure that adults have.

21st Jul, 2016 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Orphan says...

That sounds good. I like the sound of B. Just need to work out what age my character was when I washed up on the shore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 2

Ross,

Now would be a good time to utilize the dice roller to roll your trinket.

After you have listed out your oddities, follow these steps to roll for your trinket.

* In section labeled Dice Roll Purpose - type Aleana's Trinket.

* Leave Start # at 1.

* For Type select the arrow down, then select D100.

* There is no Bonus and you need not change the Amt

* Last step is to click on Add Reply (Save).

21st Jul, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Orphan says...

Alright, here it is. Was this what you meant? Or did you want me to roll this on my actual character sheet?

Aleana Spellweaver Results:
  • Aleana's Trinket on D100 (+0): 57 (1 roll)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.