Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 3 of 8

"Ket?" called Aleana into the darkness, - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2016 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
Only approved Players should Post here. To create a Character please start here: Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Jul, 2016 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 3

Orphan says...

Did my Arcana check turn up anything?

In Character: I cautiously approach the door and peer inside.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Aleana tries to remember or recall anything with both History and Arcana checks. The Shrouded Isle, if that is what it is called, does not appear in any text or conversation you have ever had or read. The very structure of the city, the design of the buildings, and most everything else are a complete mystery.

Thari notices beneath his arms a conduit of crystal. It is as think as his wrist and runs towards The Warehouse and to the end of stone quay. Dark as it is now, he only discovered it because of the sound of Ket's toenail's clacking on the paver's and then the sound changed.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While creating a crown made out of weeds and grass, Tulla catches a glimpse of a peculiar item weaving in and out of Thari's fingers. Suddenly distracted, Tulla meanders curiously towards Thari.

Once she reaches him, she kneels down in front of him and cautiously pokes what appears to be a spine of some sort. Then, she runs her hand along the length of the spine, closely inspecting every inch of it.

Gazing at the spine excitedly, "Where did you find that? It's incredible! Do you mind if I hold it for a minute?"

24th Aug, 2016 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 3 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Orphan says...

Out of Character: Am I still beside the warehouse, or are we resetting? Not sure since we've lost Thari. Are you able to delete threads until the first post?

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Out of Character: Kyrroeth and Eajohnson are starting with the group of children separate from Thari and Aleana. The previous scenes that involved Thari and Aleana are there for newcomers to review, but their characters start in the second group of characters down by the water and near the trees.

Players starting In the Trees can choose how they join with the main party, but should do so at the current point of the story.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: My apologies - I misunderstood the original instructions. Do I need to start over with my introduction into the story or can I just add onto it from there - making it to where I reconnect with the rest of the party at the current point in the story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 3

Out of Character: Tulla and Cadiana should begin their entry posts with In the Trees and incorporate any details that may have been observed or experienced that would cause them to join Thari and Aleana at the dock some twenty or so feet from the trees. Please describe what you were doing in the trees or near the water and what caused you to head towards the dock.

24th Aug, 2016 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Orphan says...

"Ket?" called Aleana into the darkness, moving slowly into the doors. She felt her breathing coming fast, and she knew she was on the verge of panicking. But Ket might be in trouble, and she would not leave him "Ket? Here boy."

Aleana Spellweaver Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.