Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 7 of 8

Tulla turns to Aleana, and says, "I'd - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2016 - 10:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
Only approved Players should Post here. To create a Character please start here: Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2016 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 7

Tulla's gaze seems to dim at the mention of her mother. A million questions begin to race through her mind. Why is her mother here? How had she found them? What would her father do when he saw her?

Tulla suddenly felt sick to her stomach at the thought of how her mother had destroyed her father, and how she might be able to do it all over again if he saw her again.

Specific Action (Perception Check): Tulla anxiously scans the room for her mother and father.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Orphan says...

Out of Character: Why do I roll so badly on this campaign, but on Falrun's, I roll two 20s in a row, it doesn't make sense?

In Character: Now calmer, Aleana shyly walked over to where Tulla and Cadianna were sitting. She looks around the room for Ket, realising that she had lost track of him in the chaos.
"E-excuse me, m-may I join you?"

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tulla heart beats faster as she searches for signs of her mother, and she jumps when Aleana approaches her. A bit frazzled, she responds to Aleana's request, "O... O..of course, Aleana. You can sit beside me. I could use another friend right now."

14th Sep, 2016 - 9:23am / Post ID: #
Aleana Spellweaver
No class
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 7 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Orphan says...

"Do either of you feel like you're world just exploded?" Aleana asked "I mean, magic, these creatures, they're like something out of a story. Something that, before today, I thought couldn't possibly be real. What else is out there that we thought was legend? I can't sort the fact from the fiction anymore. I still have no idea where I came from. When Zasa touched me, I had a memory of before, but it told me almost nothing. My past still escapes me. How am I supposed to decide where I should be when I don't know from whence I came?

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Dabius continues to speak and turns back towards the various pictures used to depict the thirteen months. With his pole light Dabius points at the picture of the First Month.

Then reciting from memory, Dabius begins,

"The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass,”

Pausing Dabius gathers his breath,

"The winds blew across The Shrouded Isle. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning."

Looking down at his audience, "This is the only information I recall from nearly seventy years of study in regards to The Shrouded Isle."

"Of course I am drawing conclusions that that is indeed where we are. Details and information beyond that have been gathered by the GLIs and those who have visited The Man in the High Castle."

Most of the audience members nod in consent having heard this before or having just recently verified such things through other means.

"Further details we have been unable to gather except these:

1) Magic does not work on the streets, only in covens and "Safe" houses such as {b]The Warehouse[/b]. When used normally throughout the year, the magic draws a bond on the caster, marking the location it was cast and the type of magic used. Those bonded are bound to the location in which they cast their spells and are responsible for producing cubes of mystical energy for trade and sale."

Looking to Thari, "We try to keep you children from learning or knowing about magic and spells, so that you will not suffer the fate that we currently have."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She looks at Aleana with wide eyes and nods. " yes, I feel the same way. What happened to my mother? " Her voice is shaky. She stands up and walks towards her mother and the hair stands up on her arms. " Mother, is that you? How? I don't understand. " She haltingly walks forward as her love for her mother overcomes her abject fear.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 7

Myriam is kneeling just inches from Cadiana.

"My sweet sweet Candi (Cadiana's nickname). The things we had before coming here came from others. I stole to provide during the times your father was out to sea."

"When we landed here, I did not heed the warnings of others and went in search of knowledge for myself. My past got me into trouble here as I attempted to break into a High City building. I was caught, marked, and returned to The Warehouse where I found your father already plying his craft on the Fog Wall River."

"Every chance I get, I come to see you but can never touch you. Now it seems we maybe able to hold each other once more."

"Will you let me hold you for the next hour?"

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Tulla turns to Aleana, and says, "I'd give anything to not remember my past. You're luckier than you think… I also don't know if I'm ready to face my future. Magic. Bonds. Time. It's… it's… it's just a little bit unnerving. What are we supposed to do now that we know? And who is this Man in the High Castle?"

Specific Action (History Check): Tulla tries her best to pull memories of what she's heard about the Man in the High Castle.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.