Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 17 of 23

Impeaching a President is hard. Actually getting - Page 17 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jan, 2017 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (23) »

?
Poll: Who would you vote for if given the chance?
  Hillary Clinton - Democrat       16.67%
  Donald Trump - Republican       33.33%
  Gary Johnson - Libertarian       33.33%
  Jill Stein - Green       16.67%
  Darrell Castle - Constitution       0.00%
  Evan McMullin - Independent       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential debates and running for President of the United States of America
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Related Information to Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
17th Jan, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 17

Despite many Democrats in congress deciding to not attend the inauguration I heard all the Clintons will be there. That day is going to be one to remember.

I do not see Trump doing anything for us as much as for his image. We might just benefit along the way if it enriches him first.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

This was just a few weeks before the election… when they were sure he was going to get blown out in a landslide!

Source 1e

Trump has his name all over much of his real estate buildings. Now as I have read, this is about 1/3 of his wealth. With the pressure of the left on just performing at his inauguration, I am anticipating vacancies to go up significantly over the next year plus, because I cannot imagine him renaming is assets.
Source 2r

This was back in 2015 and he was already losing money with organizations back then to the tune of millions.

There are a few hundred Carrier workers that honestly have Trump to thank for their jobs. The light that Trump has put onto the car industry has already created/preserved thousands of jobs (Ford and recently Hyundai). He appears to be working with Alibaba for jobs. Mexico and Canada are willing to come to the table to rework NAFTA.

He isn't the most pleasant fellow, but I have to say that he is getting more done that will directly get people working and not for the government. I couldn't name another president who has gotten this involved with the economy and he hasn't even taken office. If he keeps this focus on getting the US back to work and continues to see his the results, he will have done much more than most that he has preceded.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

17th Jan, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

I will wait and see. Every president comes with pros and cons. He might make America great again and then cause world war. We will have to weight what he does piece by piece.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

22nd Jan, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Page 17 Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

Hillary is probably enjoying those large crowds that are promoting feminism and all the things she was meant to fight for if she won. She looked upset when she had to watch it all but its great that she chose to stay.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

US investigators are scrutinizing late December calls between President Donald Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and Russia's ambassador to the US as part of a broader counterintelligence investigation of Russian activities in the US, law enforcement and intelligence officials told CNN.

The calls were captured by routine US eavesdropping targeting the Russian diplomats, according to the intelligence and law enforcement officials. But the officials said some of the content of the conversation raised enough potential concerns that investigators are still looking into the discussions, amid a broader concern about Russian intelligence-gathering activities in the United States.

The officials all stressed that so far there has been no determination of any wrongdoing. Ref. CNN.

24th Jan, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

Impeachment is coming and its all because of his "Trump" name. There is just too much ways for his family to make money off of him being president.

This is where Hillary would normally get vocal. She probably would be vocal already but the FBI hasn't done much for her. I also felt she attended for her own personal path towards coming back sort of when a victim has to meet the assailant for the first time. I'd imagine its a lot like that for her.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton - Page 17

I seriously doubt that Donald nor any of his children to which he left his business to are that incompetent. As long as they do not gouge prices for any of the services nor steer purchases or government business towards Trump properties exclusively, he will have no problem. Should The Trump Organization provide a significant discount to government business travelers that increases business for them and saves money, there will be difficulty in proving any nefarious activities. Not to mention, you would have to show that there was no government use of Trump Hotels/Properties prior to Trump becoming president and I kind of doubt that will be the case.

Every president since Nixon has either tried to be impeached or had it threatened against them. Sadly, it seems like the right of passage for a new president now.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 17

Impeaching a President is hard. Actually getting the vote to remove a President from office is nearly impossible. I believe there have been three impeachments, Johnson, Nixon, and Clinton. I may be wrong on Nixon, they may have just started with him and he resigned before they removed him. During the other two impeachments the vote was not enough to remove them from office. Thus, no President has been removed from office. I think getting President Trump on some trumped up charge (Pun intended!) would be nearly impossible.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,