Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 7 of 23

I am going to be asking for a paper ballot. - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Oct, 2016 - 1:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (23) »

?
Poll: Who would you vote for if given the chance?
  Hillary Clinton - Democrat       16.67%
  Donald Trump - Republican       33.33%
  Gary Johnson - Libertarian       33.33%
  Jill Stein - Green       16.67%
  Darrell Castle - Constitution       0.00%
  Evan McMullin - Independent       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential debates and running for President of the United States of America
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Related Information to Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
20th Oct, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 7

Trump is already saying he ready to contest anything that is close and will only concede if its a sweeping victory for Hillary.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

Anyone hoping for cooler heads after an acrimonious debate was likely disappointed.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton eschewed decades of tradition by offering a tough takedown of each other at the Al Smith dinner on Thursday. Historically, the dinner has been a good-natured roast.

"You know, last night, I called Hillary a nasty woman," Trump said. "After listening to Hillary rattle on and on and on, I don't think so badly of Rosie O'Donnell anymore."

Midway through his remarks, the crowd turned on Trump -- booing as he attacked Clinton's use of a personal email server and accusing her of ducking FBI questions. Clinton struck back during her speech.

Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a 4, she said. Ref. CNN.

21st Oct, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

Trump's jokes started out very well with the best being when he mentioned his wife, poor woman she did not look too happy that night. Then towards the end he started an attack as if he were back in the debate and was booed. That one of her pretending to like Catholics was particularly bad.

Clinton's jokes were probably typical but she did some low blows as well but I got the hint that the crowd was largely supporting her. She ended on a good note and followed the typical decorum that you are supposed to.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

21st Oct, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

international QUOTE (USAToday)
Amid charges of a 'rigged' election, Russia wants to monitor U.S. Vote
The State Department and states flatly rejected Russian bid to oversee voting.

Can you believe those Russians… they want to oversee our elections? Next thing they will want to do is send one of their own to run for office as well.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

24th Oct, 2016 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

Trump might win because of the secret vote, the votes that come out for the first time or those who just hate Hillary so much they are willing to vote for Trump.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

I want someone to oversee our elections. I want a paper trail. I want verification. I don't care who wins, as much as I care who wins legitimately. Electronic voting machines are asinine. How were people ever convinced that would be a good idea? Oh, it's when the Bush election was challenged over hanging chads. Great, now we are too lazy to oversee our own elections that we presume to vote in, and other countries are asking to step in. The reason nothing changes is that no one wants to change. Get out of our politics, we are abusing ourselves just fine, thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton - Page 7

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by five points as the presidential campaign heads into its final two weeks, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.

Among likely voters, Clinton tops Trump 49% to 44%, with 3% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting Jill Stein of the Green Party. Ref. CNN.

25th Oct, 2016 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

I am going to be asking for a paper ballot. The idea that your vote can be changed after you place it but before counting by a machine is not OK with me. If someone is going to rob me of my vote, I would like them to personally have to do it.

Source 7x

It is easy to think that it would have to be a national attempt with millions of votes illegally changed, but with the way the votes are already distributed between the parties, it will only take a few hundred thousand to push the electoral college one way or the other in a tight election. Texas, with its amount of electoral college votes, is a absolute requirement for any republican to win an election.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,