Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 9 of 23

Just in case you are in California and thought - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (23) »

?
Poll: Who would you vote for if given the chance?
  Hillary Clinton - Democrat       16.67%
  Donald Trump - Republican       33.33%
  Gary Johnson - Libertarian       33.33%
  Jill Stein - Green       16.67%
  Darrell Castle - Constitution       0.00%
  Evan McMullin - Independent       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential debates and running for President of the United States of America
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Related Information to Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2016 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 9

I've been watching this very thing the entire election. I remembered Trump being a devout progressive. The last two cycles have seen candidates encourage voters to switch parties in order to sew chaos in the respective primaries. So far, this is the second person who's also noticed.

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2016 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

If she does win, I will say that it will probably be one of the all time lowest combined presidential and congressional approval ratings by the time she leaves office. I seriously do not think that she is going to get the pass that Obama got from the media upon every "I don't know", "This is the first I heard of it", etc… that he got. I really think they will turn on her about the moment that the last breath required to repeat the oath of office at her swearing in is exhaled.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

25th Oct, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

Either way we are doomed. Maybe the other polar political entities are having a good laugh at us right now. What is sad for me is even if you did not want Hillary Clinton or the typical politician why Trump! Paul Ryan was blind in the beginning and changes his hand because he hears one thing about Trump, something that has been speculated on long before the election, who are they fooling if not themselves… well no, there is a good part of this country that's easily fooled.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 9 Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

Donald Trump said he is prepared to open his wallet and donate considerably more to his campaign in the closing days of the race.

He claimed that by Election Day, he will have spent $100 million.

Federal Election Commission records through September, however, show Trump has given far less to his campaign so far.

"I will have over $100 million in the campaign, and I'm prepared to go much more than that," he told CNN's Dana Bash outside his new hotel in Washington, D.C.

Trump also said he was confident of victory next month despite poll numbers showing him lagging behind Hillary Clinton.

"We are going to have, I think, a tremendous victory," he said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

After watching the past two years I can only shake my head at what we are left with as the time for elections gets closer and closer. You would think that we could have come up with two better choices.

I tend to believe that there was some cheating within the democratic party that put Hilary on the best choice. I think that is sad that one has to cheat their way to the top without letting the people make their own choice. I am glad that I had no part of that as I am not a democrat.

On the other hand I truly believe that Mr Tump is doing so well because a lot of Americans are tired of the same ole same ole every years in Washington D.C. The politicians have ignored the American people and just seemed to line their own pockets with cash and special privileges along with more and more pay raises that they did not earn but when you can vote your own pay raises in you tend to keep giving yourself more. But I am not part of this as I am also not a Republican.

I think we have a interesting time coming our way here in the USA. I wonder what the morning of November 9th. Will bring Americans.

2nd Nov, 2016 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Choices, choices, choices… such a wide variety to choose from. In the left corner we have a woman that has been labelled as a liar, lacking bad judgement and unhealthy. In the right corner we have a chauvinist, rude boy who likes to wiggle out of paying taxes. The offerings are so competitive I can hardly make up my mind which one to choose. rolleyes.gif.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton - Page 9

Both the Clinton and Trump campaigns have hit the ground hard in Arizona, Florida, Nevada and Pennsylvania, and new CNN/ORC polls across the four states paint a picture of a tight race to the finish in critical battlegrounds.

Clinton holds a 4-point edge in the historically blue-tilting Pennsylvania, and Trump tops Clinton by 5 in red-leaning Arizona. Though both states tilt in the same direction as 2012, the leaders’ margins are tighter than the outcome in that election in each state.

Florida appears to be as tight a contest as ever, with Clinton at 49% among likely voters and Trump at 47%, that’s an apparent shift in Clinton’s direction since the last CNN/ORC poll there in September before the presidential debates began, but still a within-margin-of-error race.

In Nevada, the poll suggests the race has also shifted, with Trump now ahead there 49% to 43%, with 5% behind Libertarian Gary Johnson, compared with a two-point Clinton edge in mid-October.

Across all four states, women are more apt than men to support Clinton, men tilt to Trump in each place. White voters break heavily in Trump’s favor in each state, while non-whites favor Clinton by wide margins. And voters who say they have already cast ballots in Arizona and Nevada are about evenly split, with a narrow advantage for Clinton, while she holds a wide margin among those who say they have already voted in Florida.

In the two battleground states in this batch of polls, there’s a sharp enthusiasm gap between Clinton voters and Trump voters, with the Trump backers far more likely to say they’re enthusiastic about voting this year in both Florida (58% among Trump supporters, 48% among Clinton backers) and Nevada (61% for Trump voters, 48% for Clinton supporters). In Arizona and Pennsylvania, there isn’t much of an enthusiasm gap, but also not much enthusiasm either, with fewer than half of voters saying they are extremely or very enthusiastic about voting for president this year.

On the issues, Trump’s advantage on the economy spans all four states, while Clinton continues to top Trump on foreign policy. The landscape on the issues has changed little compared with earlier polling in each state, with voters closely divided on whether Trump or Clinton would better handle immigration or terrorism.

Despite advantages on “presidential” attributes, Clinton continues to be dogged by questions about her honesty, and lags well behind Trump on honesty and trustworthiness in each of these four states. Clinton’s disadvantage on that issue, though, has only worsened in Nevada. In the rest of the states, the resurfacing of the email server issue appears not to be shifting those numbers. Ref. CNN.

4th Nov, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

Just in case you are in California and thought of taking a selfie in the voting booth:

international QUOTE
Judge denies request to allow ballot selfies

A federal judge refused to lift California's ban on sharing photos of marked ballots. U.S. District Court Judge William Alsup said changing the rules so late would create confusion on Election Day. The ACLU filed a lawsuit Monday. Ref. Source 9j

As for the election, it looks like it may go Hillary Clinton's way but you can never tell what surprises there are in the Donald Trump campaign. Whatever the outcome I hope the USA can get back to her affairs without all the drama surrounding this election.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,