Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 2 of 23

The Democrats have been siting on this for - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Oct, 2016 - 10:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (23) »

?
Poll: Who would you vote for if given the chance?
  Hillary Clinton - Democrat       16.67%
  Donald Trump - Republican       33.33%
  Gary Johnson - Libertarian       33.33%
  Jill Stein - Green       16.67%
  Darrell Castle - Constitution       0.00%
  Evan McMullin - Independent       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential debates and running for President of the United States of America
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Related Information to Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 2

In previously unaired footage from 2005, Donald Trump bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman and being able to grope women, prompting him to apologize on Friday.

Trump is heard discussing women in vulgar terms during off-camera banter during the taping of a segment for "Access Hollywood," footage that was published by the Washington Post.

Trump dismissed the comments in a statement released by his campaign and sought to immediately deflect criticism onto the husband of his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course -- not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended," Trump said in a statement released Friday. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

This article further illustrates the ongoing relationship that Trump has had with the Clintons. How can people have forgotten this so quickly? Is it that everyone knows on some level that Trump and Hillary are precisely the same, but as long as we pretend there is some variation, we don't have to address the fact that we are far too deluded by our need to be abused for us to seriously consider an alternative?

7th Oct, 2016 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

The next debate between Clinton and Trump is going to make the first one look like a kindergarten play. They are going to dig deep and get very insulting.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

I doubt it. The whole intention of the national debate is to keep everything superficial so that the electorate believe they have somewhat appealing candidates.

8th Oct, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

Yes, but Trump is not guarded and Clinton, knowing the angle Trump might come at now, will be attacking hard. I can already think about that presidential lunch at the White House… what is that going to be like after the election. *laugh*.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I can't believe this is really happening. One of the worst and most heinous politicians of our time is running against a guy who can't open his mouth without saying something asinine. If they had run anyone else against her, there would be no contest. What the hell is going on?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton - Page 2

Donald Trump apologized Saturday morning for sexually aggressive remarks he made a decade ago.

Trump said in a video statement that his 2005 comments -- in which he bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman and being able to grope women -- do not represent who he is.

But, he said, "I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize."

He pledged to be a better man.

Trump is scheduled to debate Hillary Clinton on Sunday night in a town hall forum that is airing on CNN and co-moderated by CNN's Anderson Cooper. Ref. CNN.

8th Oct, 2016 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

The Democrats have been siting on this for awhile hoping to get it in just before the debate. It will cool Trump for any references about Hillary's husband come debate time… or will it.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,