Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 3 of 9

Out of Character: : it is the very next night. - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2016 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
27th Oct, 2016 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 3

The Maker says...

Out of Character: : As Dungeon Master I pretty much just set it up and let you guys run with it. One of the complicating factors that I can foresee is if this thread becomes a great deal behind in terms of game time. Important elements of character relationships may develop but not be represented in the Main Thread because this thread may be several in-game months behind the Main Thread.

For example Corren and Zinna develop a serious relationship that would have an impact on how they interact within the group or how the group perceives them but it would not be represented until well after the fact. Not sure how to address that issue without putting some form of limitations or structure on this thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2016 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Out of Character: : smile.gif. Thank you for taking the time to read it. At least someone besides Paul and myself is. I thought they might not want to read it since it was just between the two characters which is very understandable.
That is a good point Aeric. I had thought about that as well. That is an issue. We might have to fast forward this a little or something to get more current.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Oct, 2016 - 8:30pm

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My thought was simply to offer the others a scene where they can offer their thoughts to Corren and Zinna, and the pair can reply and reassure them. I was not planning on then playing out every aspect of the relationship as it develops. I was assuming that they have gotten closer by the time the next adventure takes place, and no issues with it had arisen so far.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Out of Character: : Maybe we can do an Out of Character: invite on the main thread for the others to participate with the dinner ?? Or we can just have the two dining together? I'll help with whatever is needed Paul.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Sure, if you like. How about you start a new thread, with Zinna preparing for dinner and getting to the Logger first? You can also post on the Support Thread, asking Mradoric and Carrick if they want to be there or come in later, if at all. Alas, Malek and Leo would not have been around yet…

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna works at her hair furiously as she looks in her small mirror. She shakes her head. Some days her hair refused to cooperate. After a few more minutes she nods in satisfaction. She twirls around in front of the mirror slowly making sure her dress looked good from all angles. Zinna grinned seeing her appearance. The ankle length green cambric dress was just ideal. It showed some cleavage but not too much. It was more firm fitting than some dresses so some of her curves could be noted. Corren would like this. It would probably cause him to make some more awkward rambling statements. She grinned. That was always cute. She wondered if the others would be there as well.

Sometime later she pushes open the door to the Drunken Logger. She waves and speaks to Quell as she walks by. The tavern is sparsely populated at this hour so she walks over to their customary table and takes a seat. She orders an ale when the barmaid approaches her. She shakes her head when she tastes it. There would be no drinking like she did the other night. Her head hurt just to think of it. One or two would be the most she would drink. Zinna sits back and thinks about Corren, looking forward to when he arrives. From time to time she is approached by one of the men of the town. She speaks politely to them letting them know she is expecting company. Zinna gazes at the door periodically awaiting the arrival of Corren and hopefully the other defenders.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2016 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 3

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Out of Character: Who would have been the one inviting Carrick to this dinner and is this the very next night after Zinna went home with Corren?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Out of Character: : it is the very next night. Corren would have been the one to invite you most likely since he wants to address the group about it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.