Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review - Page 3 of 4

There would be a lot of rolling, if we did - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
18th Dec, 2016 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review - Page 3

I am definitely interested in playing in another 5e setting if you're not full. Love Forgotten Realms and the Sword Coast areas!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2016 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review
A Friend

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Right, you heard the forum master. Check in at character creation to get your PC worked up, and/or at the rules thread for details on how the game will be run.

Save further responses in this thread until you have some review like comments to make on the game. Hopefully positive ones. biggrin.gif

For the time being, the gates are wide open, so come on in.

Character Creation
Rules and Q&A

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Dec, 2016 - 12:35am

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2016 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Daishan, I too am interested in joining. I will also see what everyone else opts for, then make my choice. With what I have seen so far, I would lean towards either a ranger or a barbarian of some form. I will stay tuned.

4th Mar, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Daishain, your game is being kept update very often, excellent. In case you did not know, as a Dungeon Master you have the option of Game Master's Nag Player Button for delinquent Players.

21st Sep, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Daishain, that Map system you are using, does the URL change? If not, a link to it in your SRD would be better than Players Posting on where to find it. If the link is dynamic, what about a screenshot to your Maps section?

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It isn't so much a proper map system as me abusing the flexibility of Google's cloud drive version of an excel file.

But yes, the link is static, and I'll be adding it to the SRD. Thank you for the idea.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review - Page 3

Daishain, I am not familiar with the 5e system but I need to understand one part of it to see if something coding wise / or idea wise can be implemented. At present the Embedded Dice system has an "Exploding" feature for D20s but I believe 5e allows a critical hit to be the weapon damage again? If so, couldn't a player roll 2 or 3 times in advance in case of a critical hit rather than making a whimsical post just to include that?

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

There would be a lot of rolling, if we did that, as the chance of a critical hit (Except for our party barbarian, these days!) is relatively small. If there were more slots for dice or roll quantity, maybe? There would need to be a way of distinguishing a if-needed critical roll from a regular weapon damage roll. Older systems allowed for double total damage during criticals, as well as whole d100 tables of effects, but 5e is tougher.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,