Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 616 of 1199

Velon smiles and nods at Poppo. "Yes, - Page 616 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2017 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258908
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 616

Lora grins at her companions." Well done Muscles. I knew that I could count on you." She keeps her dagger tight against his throat." Well.. Anyone have questions for him?

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Nov, 2017 - 4:52am

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2017 - 7:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

"Vélon, how is everyone holding up. Are you making, good progress,"? Tazskan asks him.

Out of Character: : Velon, hope you don't mind the small talk, as it keeps the character active.
Daish, unless you mention differently I won't make any more die rolls. But wait for an encounter to occur with Tazskan.



Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lora shrugs and begins questioning him after asking Mask to help her." Okay, what kind of protection does the Wyrmspeaker have in there? Tell the truth now." She presses the dagger into his throat a little further.

Specific Action: Insight to determine whether he is telling the truth and guidance to aid on both checks.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 616 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Eyes bulging with fear, the man mutters, "She'll do far far worse than kill me if I talk."

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora shakes her head in irritation." Go reap the reward that you have earned." She slices his throat and pushes him away.

She looks at Cratol." Thank you for carrying my gear Monk." Lora will wait until the rest of the group is gathered there." So… before meeting an untimely demise I was able to find out how to reach Rezmir. It's merely up the steps behind me. Then it's the first door on the left in the great hall. I can go up there as I am dressed and knock. It should be no problem to be ushered in there from what I learned. By doing so I won't have all that I need to cast spells. I will be limited in that capacity but they will never suspect me. I can either scout ahead in that manner while the group follows behind or report back to the group here. Alternatively, we can go just go in there Muscles style, kicking the door in. Anyone else have any ideas? "She wipes her dagger off on the dying guards leggings and hides them away again.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Nov, 2017 - 6:42pm

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon replies briefly to Tazskan. "Working through upper levels of keep, locating half dragon woman. Could use your help against her, but have no idea where you are. I wonder if you'd regret whistling or singing in case you are nearby."

Velon signals the group to dispose of the bodies once more, although does throw out the idea that if they have uniforms Lora could wear one. "We won't send you in there alone, it may be too hard to report back. Not worth the risk. You could still be the one to knock, though. It might at least get the door open and give us a chance to get eyes on Rezmir. Should we go up, straight away?"

Out of Character: . Any hot or cold readings? No clue where he is. I know we haven't moved very far yet to get such feedback. There are so many rooms that I fear checking each just risks eventually triggering an alarm on a botched effort. We may have to go for Rezmir straight away, although would prefer to get Tazskan involved for the sake of the party and the player.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 616

Poppo speaks up, "I notice the doors aren't very tight in here. Goliath could get under the door to Rezmir's room and give us a look at what is going on in there. We'd get some idea of numbers and layout before we kicked in the door."

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 616

Velon smiles and nods at Poppo. "Yes, I knew I liked that frog! It would be good to know if there are other exits, so we could block her escape."


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.