Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 618 of 1199

Tazskan, quietly whispers to Velon." - Page 618 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 618

"Stab me, heal me, cure me. You are just looking for something to keep you busy?" He winks at Lorairies.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

When you get to the end of the hall by the stairs, the hall has a dead end to both north and south. There is one more door to the south, and two to the north. The area seems clear.

Amabalis quickly flies up and down the passage, reporting that his connection is stronger in the northern part. The pseudodragon has trouble discerning just how close his master is. It would not be difficult in an open field, but certain metals, and thick stone walls like in this place distort things.

Goliath slowly hops up the stairs. When he gets to the top, through his eyes Poppo can see another large hallway like the one the group is in now, though more lavishly furnished.

The beautiful pieces on display there are rather roughly offset by the hall's current occupants, a pair of ogres who appear to be wandering up and down the hall.

12th Nov, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Taszkan, replies to Velon." Half dragon woman, now that sounds interesting. But I'm guessing she choose the wrong dragon?"

I'm afraid when you do find me, that I'm without my armor, two handed sword, and trusty amulet."

"Hopefully they are located not far away, from me?"

"Oh, one more thing for some strange reason I still cannot see anything."

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 12th Nov, 2017 - 11:56pm

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 618 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

" Well, you have the stab you part right. I don't usually heal or cure one that I stab so you could be out of luck there." She winks back.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo blinks for a moment and then turns to Velon, "Two ogres patrolling the hallway up there." He then returns to looking through Goliath's eyes and moving to check under the door.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Goliath carefully slides underneath the door indicated as being Rezmir's. He can see a half black dragon woman in a simple night gown seated at a desk. She seems to be writing in a book. There appears to be no one else in the room.

However, the moment Goliath enters, she sits up as if listening to something, and looks around. Her eye narrow as she beholds the inexplicable amphibian.

Out of Character: Roll init and a Will save for Goliath. If he does well on init, he might be able to avoid the will entirely depending on what he does.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:35am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 618

Hearing Poppo report, Lawrance sniffs disparingly “Ogres are ugly brutes. Not much to worry about unless Rezmir or someone has enhanced them. Just big, thick and strong. Before we engage Rezmir, I’d like to summon some elemental for minion forces to help out for a bit. Just let me know when I should. “.

13th Nov, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 618

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, quietly whispers to Velon." How much do you know about this half black dragon woman, named Rezmir.?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.