Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 622 of 1199

Poljen scowls at Velon's rushing off - Page 622 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256750
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 622

Hearing of Poppi's situation she smirks." So much for sneaking in. I fully expect her to attack us as we enter. She will be very suspicious of anything now. The Wyrmspeaker will know that he isn't here alone. Hold on, Monk. I need my shield to be able to fully call on Mask." She quickly straps her shield to her back and looks around.

"If anyone has a bag of holding or something similar please place my armor and weapons in there." She rapidly secures her hand crossbow to her leg under her dress." Ok Monk, I'm ready. Just make sure to keep me facing her so she won't see my shield which will give me away. Don't grab my arm too tightly or you might make me upset." She smiles innocently at him and shows him a dagger for a brief second. Lora conceals it quickly in her sleeve.

Out of Character: : She will have her Cape of the Bat and Deck of many illusions secured as well. If her items are left behind she will lose everything else.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Nov, 2017 - 10:23pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will place her armor and none pointy weapons in his back pack so that he can have it with him for when she may need it. He takes a hold of her arm again not very tightly as they head up the stairs. He smiles back at her when she shows him the dagger.

Out of Character: Cratol has all of her items to include her sword but the sword is strapped to the outside of his haversack the rest of her stuff that she is not carrying is in his haversack. Safe and sound.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 13th Nov, 2017 - 11:22pm

13th Nov, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Amabalis, swoops in stealthy, up behind the guard that's stroking, Tazskans great-sword.
He huggs the ceiling, Alien zenomorph style, not using the floor for movement.

When close enough he performs a sting melee attack, with tail, on his exposed neck, and or head.
The sting has a reach of 5 feet.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)
  • Sting (melee) on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)


Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 622 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Gathering his micro troop of memphits around him, he instructs them in common “Okay, fiend-friends, here’s how I need your help - anyone try’s to attack any of my friends, use your breath weapons as you can without hitting my friends. Once done that, help distract the bad guys with your lovely claws and such, but try not to get hit. Keep in a nice pack, as one of the bad guys/girls we are up against likes to breathe poison clouds, and we all know how much good that’ll do against you guys, right! Have fun but only attack when I tell you the targets. For now just hang around and be ready. “.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon charges up, swinging at the guard. Unfortunately the target catches a glimpse of him and falls back out of the path of the blade, causing the Paladin to swing wide. Amabalis attempts to use his stinger to solve that problem, but the point of his tail skips off of the man's helmet.

The guard recovers from his surprise fairly quickly. Scrambling to his feet, he charges in swinging at Velon with Tazskan's blade, yelling at the top of his lungs. His luck is not much better than his opponent's, his strikes do not connect.

Or at least he is attempting to yell, his movement brought him in range of Velon's silence stone. There's some confusion on his face when he realizes there's no noise.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 14th Nov, 2017 - 12:10am

14th Nov, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Amabalis, performs another sting mêlée attack, aiming for nearest exposed flesh of the guard.
He uses hide to blend in with surroundings.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Sting mle attack. on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 622

Amabalis strikes again with his stinger, the point sinking deep in this time. The guard tries to take a step, but his knees wobble, and a few moments later he falls over onto his face.

Out of Character: He'll be sleeping that off for the next hour.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 622

Poljen scowls at Velon's rushing off to aid a stranger when the group is in danger, and entering a dragon's den. "If we survive this we will talk," he mutters to himself. He turns to the group. "Those of you walking in, go. Now. The rest of us will be waiting to hear either trouble, or the door closing behind you. Then we will move in to strike the ogres. Everyone ready? Good. Let's move."

Out of Character: : Getting rolls in for the start of combat here. Bonus to Rage in first round. Reckless attacks.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.