Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 626 of 1199

Things have gotten a little crazy, fast. Rezmir - Page 626 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Nov, 2017 - 5:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258903
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 626

Not one to give up on a battle Cratol will continue to attack Rezmir. He will use another Ki point to get more attacks in.With his flurry of blows if he hits he will be attempting to knock Rezmir prone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo scoffs, "Goliath has more personality in his little toe than that smokey turd does!" With that he grabs a rust coloured bag from his waist and reaches inside. He pulls out a little fluff ball and throws it at Rezmir and says, "Say hello to my little friend!" The fluff ball transforms in mid-air to a creature.

Out of Character: : Rust Bag of Tricks d8 Creature
1 Rat
2 Owl
3 Mastiff
4 Goat
5 Giant Goat
6 Giant Boar
7 Lion
8 Brown Bear.

Attached Image Edited: ChristianD on 14th Nov, 2017 - 10:35pm

14th Nov, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, thanks Velon for both rescuing him, and watching over Amabalis.
He assures him (Before he left), that he will hide the dead guard inside out of plain sight.
He takes his two- handed sword, and thanks him again before he leaves.
"I will come to you and your party as soon as possible" he replies.

After Velon leaves, he searches the room for any sign of his armor, amulet etc.
Finally he aks Amabalis
"Do you know where the others are?" In draconian.



Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 626 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Tazskan looks around, but the room he'd been kept in was empty aside from the now broken footstool. Presumably the rest of his gear is around, but any or all of the other rooms here could be hiding enemies, so hunting for it any further could be very dangerous.

Hauling the dead man into the room and shutting the door is a very simple matter. Amabalis indicates that his rescuer went up the nearby spiral stairs, Tazskan will find them two floors up.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora smiles grimly as she misses. She sees an opening afforded by Cratol striking and strikes hard with her dagger at Rezmir. She then backs away out of range of Rezmir.

Specific Action: Attack as main action and uses her bonus action to disengage.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

As the owl appears, Poppo yells at it, "Go for the eyes, Who! Go for the eyes!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 626

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will try to lose within the chaos of battle, getting behind the others and seeking something that could give her at least partial cover. The drow will try to avoid the shadow drake familiar called by its mistress, and see if she can focus her attention on Rezmir.

Hopping to keep attention off her, Zarra will try to get close with her daggers while Rezmir is distracted. The drow will pray to Eilistraee to guide her strike, to have the blades hit true.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Nov, 2017 - 3:53am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+8): 20 (1 roll)
  • Attack (daggers) on D20 (+3): 13 (1 roll)
  • Damage (daggers) on D4 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Sneak Attack on D4 (+0): 3, 4, 1, 2 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 15th Nov, 2017 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 626

Things have gotten a little crazy, fast. Rezmir looks a little surprised at Poppo's owl, but simply ducks under the bird as it comes at her.

This does create an opening for Cratol, who dances in for a series of strikes. She retaliates by clawing the monk across his face with a hand that glowed with purple flames. The flames don't burn Cratol, instead seeping into the light cuts.

She is struck by Lora, but turns in time to ward off the attack made by Zarra, calling out, "Mortis! Douse!"

The familiar responds by spitting a ball of blackness into the center of the room, where it detonates. For a few brief agonizing moments, the room feels like an ice storm, freezing sweat solid on people's bodies and leaving a faint dusting of snow behind. To make matters worse, every light source in the room is immediately doused, plunging you into darkness.

Out of Character: 15 cold damage to everyone in Rezmir's room, DC 13 Dexterity save to half said damage. Cratol has been hit with a dominating hex. DC 16 Wisdom save to negate, failure will lead him to be compelled to render Poppo unconscious next round. Cratol can repeat the save each round to break free.



The fight outside Rezmir's room gets off to a much better start. Poljen charges up, striking hard at one of the ogres just before it gets enveloped in multiple bursts of steam from the ugly misshapen things Lawrance summoned.

A massive club swings Poljen's way, but the barbarian simply ducks under it.

The other ogre strikes a mephit instead, but gets a faceful of more steam for his trouble as the small creature explodes.

Velon moves up and casts his spell. The ogre in front of Poljen stiffens up, but the other manages to shrug off the effect.

Out of Character: If he does not delay further, I'll let Tazskan join in next round.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 15th Nov, 2017 - 6:01am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.