Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 632 of 1199

Poljen and Velon lay into the half dragon, - Page 632 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255608
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Nov, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 632

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will try to move with all her grace and speed to avoid the acid, knowing that if it hits her, she'll barely be left standing and will likely be down for the count very soon. Either way, whether through searing pain nor not, the drow will try to aim her bow for another shot.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Nov, 2017 - 2:21pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Dexterity Save on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Attack (bow) on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll)
  • Damage (bow) on D8 (+0): 2, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack I on D6 (+0): 4, 5, 2, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack Ii on D6 (+0): 3, 5, 3, 4 (4 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Out of Character: : I forgot to roll twice to hit with Eldrich blast, here it is here.The second roll that is.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldrich blast on D20 (+6): 16 (1 roll)


Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo tries to duck under the table to avoid the brunt of the acid blast, glad that Goliath managed to hide back in the box.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 632 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon sees the acid cloud spreading and has just enough to to step on a small piece of furniture and launch himself into the air, avoiding some of the damage. Unfortunately he is not the most nimble warrior and lands hard, Rezmir arriving in time to bash him twice. His heavy armor saves him once, and although hit the second time he can tell that arcane energy has protected him somehow. He still feels the burn of necrotic damage on his arm and is tempted to heal himself, but he can tell that his holy gifts would fail against the evil, crawling feeling on his skin.

The Paladin snarls and redoubles his efforts against Rezmir. He moves in a flash, Hasted, magical energy swirling around him and his weapon once again as he rounds on Rezmir, trying to flank with Poljen. He strikes with thunderous energy once and follows up with another, holy radiant energy flashing very brightly upon any hits. He calls out to the team "WE MUST FIND THE MASK! ZARRA!"

Out of Character: . Wow, awesome by Lawrance with the arcane shield! Big swing there. I was about to take big damage and announce that Haste had dropped on Velon and Poljen due to bad saves, but making Velon's Dexterity check AND the damage reduction from the arcane shield makes the saves much easier. Haste is still up and Velon took only took 22 damage. Was going to heal and cannot, but reduced damage is even better. Thanks Lawrance! Hoping to at least blow all 'nova' abilities before going down to help the team, thus needing to hit here.

Actions:
Booming Blade attack bonus haste melee strike
Level 3 Smite upon first hit if any
Level 2 Smite on second if both attacks hit
Bonus Action: turn level 1 slot into Sorc. Pt.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 17th Nov, 2017 - 3:32pm

17th Nov, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was preparing for her next shot, yet on hearing Velon's words the drow will hold off on such. Thankfully, it appeared that the acid had missed her and she was left currently from farther harm. She will start going around the room to see if the mask could be spotted.

Out of Character: I just realized I only made one Attack roll, while Damage and Sneak Attack was doubled up… Yet given the order just issued to find the mask, perhaps that works out. My rolls were for two rounds, not just the current one.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Nov, 2017 - 5:29pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Investigation on D20 (+1): 13 (1 roll)


Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poppo's dive for the table comes a moment too late and, as the acid burns his legs as he is going for cover, his vision blurs and fades to blackness.

Out of Character: : Poppo is now unconscious. I'll roll his first death save in case no one can get to him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 632

Lora staggers back as she struggles to keep her feet. She brandishes her shield and calls upon Mask to preserve them. She gestures towards her companions and healing energy lances to them.

Specific Action: She cast Mass Healing Word and will use it to heal Poppo, Zarra, Poljen, Velon, Lawrence and herself. She assumes that Cratol should get up and doesn't know that Velon can't be healed for now. They will each be healed for the total that is rolled.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Nov, 2017 - 4:44pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 632

Poljen and Velon lay into the half dragon, causing considerable damage with both blades and divine magic. Lawrance strikes her with lightning, as a coruscating beam connect him to her.

She retaliates by striking out at Poljen with her claws, magic seeping into him, "You are mine!"

Zarra and Tazskan fire arrow and bolts at her as well, but only the latter connects. Zarra lowers her bow and starts looking for the mask as instructed. There's nothing on the desk large enough to contain the mask save for the box Goliath is in. Her eyes are instead drawn to a heavily locked chest by the bed.

Noticing everyone is flagging, Lora sends out pulses of healing light, bringing comfort to many on the field.

Lawrance and Tazskan hear something by the door, and look that way to see a cultist starting to run away, yelling at the top of his lungs.

Out of Character: no damage taken this time around by party members, but Poljen needs to make a DC 16 Wisdom save or be under her control.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:33pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.